Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom t-shirts READY to order

+10
jerrygallion
zracer16
ArcticKev
Grizzly Rick
MoRider
660raptor
seadog37
Administrator
bryan
curado
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Dave here the thread

52Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 pm

DavidFerris

Is that Jerry driving up the tree, lol. Thanks Greg

53Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:30 pm

seadog37

seadog37

I think so

54Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:25 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Omg I just now saw that lol that's funny

55Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 am

bryan

bryan

Only at Chadwick before going down Dairy Queen on a dare.....Good Times!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

56Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:49 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Yes it was great people to do it with too just about time to do it again

57Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 am

bryan

bryan

Do we have a cut off date yet for the tshirt order?

58Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Oh maybe another week I guess.So if anybody is interested shoot me a pm on what you want, and I'll get it in. Thanks to all that have ordered. Very Happy

59Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:45 pm

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

After the banner I'm gonna work on stickers

60Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:10 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Yeah need windo and buumper stickers

61Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:25 am

bryan

bryan

Sounds Good!

62Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:28 am

ArcticKev

ArcticKev

So is the "jerry shirt" an actual option? That's pretty sweet and it don't take long to understand it Laughing

63Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:21 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

No but I think I should do a soggy bottom riders one and it will show a water line with my head and snorkles showing lol

64Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Let me give a little insight to this story. Not long before our Chadwick trip I got a can am. After riding a while we stopped a clearing to take a break and shoot the breeze.. After a few minutes out of Bryan's goes `i bet that can am can't climb that tree ' and low and behold out of my mouth (before thinking) I bet I can.needless to say I'm glad that tree wasn't any bigger cause my can am would of went all the way to the top. Thatwas the best ride at cChadwick looking forward to doing it again

65Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:54 am

bryan

bryan

Bone There....Done That!

66Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm

ArcticKev

ArcticKev

Kick butt!

67Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

OK Mokan, Friday the 12th will be the last dat I'll take t-shirt orders.
Going to try to get it turned in by the first of next week,Thanks to all who purchased a shirts.

68Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:09 am

ArcticKev

ArcticKev

Word. Can't wait to get my mokan shirts caked in mud!!

69Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:26 am

bryan

bryan

Sweet, thanks Rick!

70Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Dustycrazman

Dustycrazman

I'd take two, one in black with white lettering and one in light grey with black lettering

71Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Dustycrazman wrote:I'd take two, one in black with white lettering and one in light grey with black lettering
What size do you need and to you want them shipped to you? Thanks

72Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:34 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Dusty I see it says nuffin to ride well I got the wr250f you can ride any time you want brother.

73Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:29 am

Dustycrazman

Dustycrazman

Grizzly Rick wrote:
Dustycrazman wrote:I'd take two, one in black with white lettering and one in light grey with black lettering
What size do you need and to you want them shipped to you? Thanks
Both shirts xxl please, 5832 CO RD 263 Joplin, MO 64801 this is my address, what do I owe ya for them rick? oh and do you have a palpay account or would you like a check sent to you?

74Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 am

bryan

bryan

Now were just going to show up unannounced the next time through Joplin Dusty....LOL

75Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:43 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Let's go now Bryan I'm off work lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum