Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wifes quad all done she is ready to ride

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wifes quad all done she is ready to ride Empty wifes quad all done she is ready to ride Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:47 pm

mhtrk

mhtrk

wifes quad all done she is ready to ride Frt11

wifes quad all done she is ready to ride Lft_si11

wifes quad all done she is ready to ride Rear11

wifes quad all done she is ready to ride Rt_sid10

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Nice, what year is it, i just bought a 02 trailboss 325. Just got done putting in a starter and a new battery, starts and runs awesome, just now i need to bleed the brakes.......wishing i could find a decent body for it, its a little rough, but yours looks awesome

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

looks nice did you pant it or did it just clean up that nice, my wife has a trail boss 250 i sanded it down and painted it purple for her. then used automotive stickers for decals.

bryan

bryan

Looks real nice!

Good Job!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

This is nice. But I must admit.....I was looking more at your work bench. I could use one like that. Im going home and talking the wife into getting new kitchen cabinets so I can have the old one now! Lol I would never leave the garage.

mhtrk

mhtrk

her quad is an 01 i bought for $1100, the red had faded to pink and seat was all tore up, steering stem was bent, so i painted it blue had the seat recovered to match new steering stem and she loves it,,,,, we all know if wife aint happy , no body is happy

top1banshee

top1banshee

Looks Very Good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum