Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom t-shirts READY to order

+10
jerrygallion
zracer16
ArcticKev
Grizzly Rick
MoRider
660raptor
seadog37
Administrator
bryan
curado
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:04 pm

curado

curado

Dark Gray
Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Dark-g12

Light Gray
Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Light-11

Alternate Front Design
Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Light-17

Alternate Front (Navy color)
Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Navy10

Front Design (click for full size):
Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Shirt711

Alternate Front Design
Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Shirt712

Back Design
Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Mokanl10

Let me know any final thoughts on the designs. I am not a good judge of what these will look like on an actual shirt, with regard to placement and stuff like that. It would really help to see a test print. I may order myself one on CafePress just to show off Smile

27Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:26 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Waiting to hear final outcome

28Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 am

bryan

bryan

I am digging the "Front Design" and "Back Design".

Now I am mixed on how many of each color....LOL

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

29Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 am

seadog37

seadog37

I think the alternate front will get more peoples attention.

30Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:01 am

curado

curado

The bright white really goes good on the Navy blue background. But I can see where that poses a problem in the sun. So a light gray shirt for hot weather would probably be a lot more wearable. Both? Smile

31Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:05 am

seadog37

seadog37

All are good just waiting to hear final order info. My old ones are getting pretty stained and holy.

32Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:33 pm

ArcticKev

ArcticKev

Dig it

33Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

OK here we go,
The Light Gray or the Dark Gray short sleeve shirts with the Black or White lettering, with the small design in the front and the larger one in the back.
$10.00 each if you pick them up or
$15.00 and I will ship them to you.
this is for sizes small thru X-large,
XX-large is $1.00 more
XXX-large is $2.00 more,
also can get these in long sleeve for $2.00 more
Will leave this open for about two weeks or so. You can send check or money order to Rick Willis for amount, after we place the order should be around 2 weeks turn around time.
Please PM me your order and address.
Thanks to Mark for all his effort and help, thanks to all for being patient.Questions call or PM me.

34Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:00 am

bryan

bryan

Sounds like a good deal, I will be sending you a PM later today after Bryce gets home to verify which ones he wants.

35Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:12 pm

curado

curado

Rick I want to order two, I will send you some $$ soon!

36Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 am

zracer16

zracer16

You can put me down for a medium dark grey one. Can I give you the money and get the shirt when you come over to ride, which will hopefully be soon?

Thanks,

Mike

37Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Got ya down, Mike

38Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:10 am

zracer16

zracer16

Thanks Rick! Hopefully we can do a little riding at my place soon. It is rather muddy right now as you can imagine.

39Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Looking forward to it, as soon as it dries up some.Hopefully in a couple of weeks.

40Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:32 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Wayne payment received, thanks.

41Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 am

bryan

bryan

Come on MOKAN.....Let's get those orders placed for 2013 T-Shirts!

42Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Boy that Postal Service is great, payment received Greg, thanks.

43Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

curado

curado

Still haven't mailed mine Razz Is Paypal an option?

44Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Yes that was next day

45Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 am

bryan

bryan

Better get your tshirt orders turned into Rick....Have a great opportunity to meet up this Sunday at Perry Lake, KS an do a little riding at the same time too!

46Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Why is the guy doing a trick and the quad ain't I believe this is a sign of profiling lol

47Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Uh, cause we couldn't get your picture taken in time for the trick quad shot, lol

48Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

curado

curado

I got ahold of the publishing department. Here is what they came up with:

Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Jerry10

49Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thats sooooo awesome, I love it !!!!!!! cheers

50Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom t-shirts READY to order Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

curado wrote:I got ahold of the publishing department. Here is what they came up with:

Custom t-shirts READY to order - Page 2 Jerry10

Inspired by JG

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum