Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Local Track - Grain Valley

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Local Track - Grain Valley Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you've never been, you ought to check it out !!!!!!!!

2Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:03 am

bryan

bryan

Even if you've been there, you have to go again to see everybody's winter build offs.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:26 pm

LT_RON

LT_RON

you coming out this year rick heard you sold the shee

4Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:29 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah, I'll be out there, not sure if I'll be running anything , at least watching. Might try running the Grizzly in the sport class, lol. Hoping Gary doesn't sell his monster. Won't be too long and the season will be here.

5Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 am

LT_RON

LT_RON

Well you all ways have a spot to jockie my bike I've been looking for a good light rider to throw on it and see what it will do

6Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hmmmm, did you put your bike in World of Wheels?

7Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:13 pm

LT_RON

LT_RON

Ya it'll be there

8Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Come on man , quit holding back, post up a few pics. Yeah I talked to Mike early ,I think he's coming by to pick a few carpets to put under the quads and some corner posts, that I used last. See ya there.

9Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm

LT_RON

LT_RON

Sweet man outta be a good time heres some I have on the computer
as you can see I have alot of polishing and waxing ahead of me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Very nice, looking good, I know what you mean about the polishing part. Thanks for sharing see ya there.

11Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:32 am

bryan

bryan

Coming along real nice, can't wait to see some good run times this year for sure!

12Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 am

seadog37

seadog37

Sweet looking.

13Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

April 13th is the 1st t&t test&tune ,Im excitex to see how mollies & mikel bikes are going to run this yr i up graded them just alittle .lol

14Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Can't wait to hear how they do .

15Local Track - Grain Valley Empty Re: Local Track - Grain Valley Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 am

bryan

bryan

Wow, seems like a long time off until you glance up at the calendar for sure!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum