Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drag Races Grain Valley

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Drag Races Grain Valley Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

OK guys lets try this again, drag races sat. the 17th at Grain Valley, time trails at 3:00, races start at 7:00 pm, if the rain gods so see it.

2Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 pm

bryan

bryan

Awesome!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 pm

cw.mullins

cw.mullins

what all classes are racing i have nover been to one how does it work does your quad have to be really fast

4Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

Test and tune is friday also from 7 to 10

5Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

No you dont have to have a real fast quad, its bracket racing, which means you run on your time trails right before the race, to see what kind of times your quad will run, if you have an 8 second bike, and the guy your racing has a 4 second bike, you will get a 4 second head start, first guy to the end, without going fast than your 8 seconds, wins. There is a sport class, Pro 2, Class, and Pro 1, 4.99 seconds and faster, if you want to try it look me up Ill be out there or just come watch the first time, hope this helps, I kinda rambled

6Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm

cw.mullins

cw.mullins

ok i will come watch do you have a number i can get a hold of you i dont even know where it is maybe ill bring my quad just in case maybe i can meet up with you at a certan time

7Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Grain Valley exit off I-70, go south thru town, across railroad tracks, turn left at the stop light by Casey's, about 1/2 mile on your left hand side of the road. I will pm you my cell number, any questions, just call, Rick

8Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:09 pm

cw.mullins

cw.mullins

thanks see you there

9Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:46 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Hey rick, I was looking at my other forum, and had seen that a guy put a turbo charger on his 800 renegade and was running 3.94 with it, I was like WoW I want one, lol. I believe he was running 300 ft drags, or maybe it was 500, not sure, just know it was really fast, lol

10Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:02 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

LOL JJ it was probally 300 ft
Bring that thing out Sat and play with us

11Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 am

bryan

bryan

I am going to see what time the grand daughter's b-day party is over. I may try to run out afterwards.

12Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah JJ, bring it on out Sat nite, its something different to do.Maybe we can find you one of those turbo things to put on yours, can never be to fast to get away from the mud, lol

13Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 am

bryan

bryan

Well, needless to say..........It rained a little Friday evening......Okay, it was a terential down pour and they ended up canceling the test & tune on Friday evening. Hopefully it will dry out enough to still have the races on Saturday though!

14Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:25 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah one cloud it sat right on Grain Valley, looked at the web site just now doesnt say anything about rained out yet, will keep you all posted

15Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:11 am

top1banshee

top1banshee

So far so good Looks like were gonna run
Not rained out as of now

16Drag Races Grain Valley Empty Re: Drag Races Grain Valley Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:41 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Sorry folks, its been cancelled too much rain last nite. try it again next time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum