You are not connected. Please login or register

Grain Valley Parade

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Grain Valley Parade on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Grizzly Rick

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Ok guys and gals I have signed us (Mokan) up for the parade on Sat the 6 of Sept. I am going to put the Mokan banners on the side of my truck and put my quads in the trailer to drive in the parade. I will have orange flags on the trailer so it will be easy to spot. You can ride your quads in the parade, helmets are required or walk. The parade route is about 3 miles long, we will assemble at Grain Valley High School, at 9am the parade is from 10am to 11am, the speed will be about 2-3 mph so if your bike or quad has a clutch it might be a little tough to keep the slow pace. We can pass out candy if we want but it MUST be handed out and NOT thrown. The theme for the parade is Dr. Suess, so signs can be geared toward that or save the track signs. We can hang them around the trailer if we want. Of course we want as many members as possible to show up but if you have friends that would like to ride with us that's great. We want to represent the club in a positive way so absolutely no wheelies, donuts, burns outs or anything of this nature. This will be a good way to get our name out there and show what we are about.

2 Re: Grain Valley Parade on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:35 am

bryan

Count me in!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum