Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What other hobbies do all you guys do?

+9
SGT JLW
Swiper77
top1banshee
816rider
jjodsteer
Administrator
medic_rider
kaw104
Gsgrisso
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I had a nice electric RC and I got rid of it for some reason, probably because I change hobbies twice a week lol

27What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:29 pm

H Man

H Man

R/C planes last one was a hanger nine super stick mid flat wing with zero daheidral had a os 49 engine with a 10x6 prop
that s.o.b would barrel roll faster than i could count
needless to say i had to pick up the peices and some day do it all over again

28What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Swiper77

Swiper77

nailbender wrote:I kinda like to hang out in the garage and drink beer, fart, play darts and watch ufc fights and football.

I'm kinda like that but I would improvise beer in the spots for dart and again in place of football.Hell make it guinness beer and lots of it.

29What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:22 pm

sybe2

crown royal and tittyclubs.............. ahhhhhhhhhhh

30What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:03 pm

H Man

H Man

sybe2 you and I gonna be freinds. I like the way this guy thinks.

31What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Swiper77

Swiper77

I always thought it was tities and beer? Preferrably beer imported from St. James Gate Dublin England! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

32What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:52 am

sybe2

Heath Mansil wrote:sybe2 you and I gonna be freinds. I like the way this guy thinks.

hahahaha right on................

33What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:08 am

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

did somebody say beer.........oh and titties..

we shouldn't say that stuff there is girls on this site, sorry shyray

Last edited by Gsgrisso on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

34What other hobbies do all you guys do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 am

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

zman wrote:nice v rod grisso
I have way to many hobbies for my budget. i have a 18' ski boat and love wakeboarding/ tubeing/fishing
hunting with bo/rifle and skeet shooting
nitro rc cars but just sold my t-maxx Sad
i have a 86 z/28 camaro street and strip 383 stroker ( will never be completly finished) lol
offroad mountain bike riding (03 giant)
and of course riding my 03 z400 anytime i get the chance.
I also love street bike riding and i have had many streetbikes but had to sell my last 04 honda shadow for the bills but looking at a newer harlery street glide in future.

Thanks on the V-Rod, its been the best bike i ever owned..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum