Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOU GUYS ROCK!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YOU GUYS ROCK! Empty YOU GUYS ROCK! Sat May 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Shyray2006

Shyray2006

I was looking back through topics and some old post and doing some MODERATION WORK haha but i noticed something very awesome!
We are a unique group!! We have both males and females and some young and some kinda older people on here! Its awesome how we are ALL VERY DIFFERENT but we all have 1 thing in common besides mokan, we all have great support for one another. I know some members have hit some rough times this past year and no matter what there is someone from our club to offer a helping hand. I also noticed that we all have donated to keep this forum and club running and also some have put A LOT OF TIME into it as well! YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Not so long ago we had a member going through cancer treatments and going through alot with the help of his family and the club members, the support was awesome and then here in the past month Bryan our VP getting injured and the support everyone has offered and its very touching to say the least!! I hope that in 10 years we are still here if not BIGGER BETTER AND CLOSER! We are a family and I think an awesome one at that!!

I just wanted to send out a special thank you tonight to Banshee Rick!! He is sponsoring me in the RELAY FOR LIFE its June 4th so if you are around and want to come out ITS OPEN TO PUBLIC there is a BBQ around 7:00pm donations only and a silent auction going on for a few hours and some entertainment as well! DONT FORGET I will be walking 6:00pm to 6:00am and I am truly inspired by you all to make it through the night. You guys and gals are awesome and please KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

http://shysnaturalcandles.weebly.com

2YOU GUYS ROCK! Empty Re: YOU GUYS ROCK! Sun May 16, 2010 6:43 am

bryan

bryan

A Great Big "THANK YOU" to each and every MOKAN member too!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3YOU GUYS ROCK! Empty Re: YOU GUYS ROCK! Sun May 16, 2010 6:52 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Shy your very welcome, as for what you were talking about, the support I agree its been awesome, keep up the good work MOKAN, and thank you and Geoff, for all you guys do for the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

4YOU GUYS ROCK! Empty Re: YOU GUYS ROCK! Sun May 16, 2010 9:49 am

jaymac

Hi I'm knew to the club. Just ran across the club on the net on accident, but it was the kind of thing I was looking for. I live in olathe, ks , and have to work alot of saturdays which sucks. If you ever do meetings or day rides on sunday, I will try to make it. I look forward to making some new friends, keep up the good work on the site. Jay

Last edited by jaymac on Sun May 16, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

5YOU GUYS ROCK! Empty Re: YOU GUYS ROCK! Sun May 16, 2010 10:10 am

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

Yeah our club might not be the biggest yet, but we definitely beat the rest when it comes to family oriented,caring for other club memebers and willing to help when needed or not needed. Thats why i joined mokan oh yeah plus the riding lol. But the main part was riding lol

6YOU GUYS ROCK! Empty Re: YOU GUYS ROCK! Sun May 16, 2010 10:12 am

Shyray2006

Shyray2006

There will def be rides on sundays too just keep coming back and checking post and make sure to tell your riding friends as well about the club!! We love getting new members and the rides are fun there is one coming up soon so just make sure to check the club meeting post to find out where and when!! We talked about alternating the days which i think will work out great and then some members do individual rides and invite people to join them check out the RIDE section for those!! THANKS FOR JOINING!!

http://shysnaturalcandles.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum