Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Place to rent an ATV?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Place to rent an ATV? Empty Place to rent an ATV? Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 pm

curado

curado

I have a friend who is from Denver but living in KC with no ATV. I told him about the Finger Lakes trip and he really wants to go. We are trying to find him a quad to ride for the weekend. +1 finger lakes!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 4:35 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Just test drive one for the weekend lol

3Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 5:23 am

bryan

bryan

Hey Jerry, isn't yours just going to be sitting in the barn? LOL

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 5:25 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Nope after the Reunion were taking the quads to my Buddy's in southern Missouri

5Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 5:27 am

bryan

bryan

Sweet, so you're going to stop by Finger Lakes on your way back?

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

6Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 5:30 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Sorry no

7Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 7:23 am

curado

curado

We need to find him one on Craigs but it's kind of short notice. lol the other thing I need to come up with is a trailer. I know more people with trailers than extra ATV's

8Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 7:28 am

10mbowle

10mbowle

i can help look for a wheeler. what size is he wanting and 4x4 or sports quad?

9Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 11:47 am

curado

curado

I think right now he just wants to rent one for the weekend but down the road buy one.

10Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 11:48 am

10mbowle

10mbowle

Ok. Let me know when I can help. I don't know of anywhere to rent one in Missouri.

11Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 am

curado

curado

That's what I told him lol. Can't find one.

12Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 11:55 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Ask Brandon I think he uses his as a garage ordainment lol

13Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 12:18 pm

curado

curado

If he was comfortable on 2 wheels I'd just let him ride the Husky. He is tall enough. And the clutch is automatic. Maybe I should sell it and get a quad lol

14Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 12:31 pm

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Do it

15Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 12:33 pm

curado

curado

Lol not a chance Razz

Actually I am looking on Craigs and I think maybe a small dirtbike is the way to go. We will raise him as a MAN! Smile

16Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 12:36 pm

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Mark you have much too learn lol

17Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 12:36 pm

10mbowle

10mbowle

LOL! Sounds good to me. I will be switching to a bike here after a while. After I get used to riding and clutching and stuff.

18Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 12:56 pm

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Mark ask 10mbowle she said all she does is buy parts for her quad and hasn't rode it lol

19Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 12:57 pm

10mbowle

10mbowle

I've rode it two weekends since I've got it and I plan on riding this weekend. =) I have only had it for a month.

20Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 12:58 pm

curado

curado

Place to rent an ATV? 253804

Place to rent an ATV? Atv%20wreck

21Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 1:00 pm

curado

curado

Jerry now you have a reason to come to Finger Lakes. To defend your choice of machine!

22Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 1:02 pm

10mbowle

10mbowle

LOL! I have to say I prefer a street bike over a vehicle and if a quad compared to a dirt bike is anything similar then I think I will prefer the dirt bike as well

23Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 1:03 pm

curado

curado

My truck will only hold one quad or it can hold 2 dirtbikes. Maybe the problem here is I need a bigger truck.

24Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 1:18 pm

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

My truck hauls 2 quadss

25Place to rent an ATV? Empty Re: Place to rent an ATV? Fri May 17, 2013 1:24 pm

curado

curado

Great can I borrow it for the weekend since you won't be using it Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum