Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hunting place

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hunting place Empty hunting place Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

well I had a hunting place I go to every year since I was twelve and was ready to hunt on it this coming weekend for rifle deer season, but I called my uncle ahead to check how the deer have been moving in the hunting spot and I guess they don't want me to come down because my aunt and uncle will be hunting this year and theres not enough room for three hunters. so if anybody has land and nobody will be hunting on it. I would like the chance to. I'm a very respective hunter and will share the meat if the person wants any. I've been hunting just over 13yrs. I don't want to hunt in kansas because I've already bought my resident firearms license in missouri. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Nick

2hunting place Empty Re: hunting place Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 am

Jazbo(Jim)

Jazbo(Jim)

Wish I could help, I am having a very similar problem for bow hunting spot

http://www.jacotow.com

3hunting place Empty Re: hunting place Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

yeah i'm going to try my luck at a conservation area but I just don't know I could be hunting around people with little common sense and that makes me nervous.

4hunting place Empty Re: hunting place Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:37 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hey man, I got your facebook comment back, the counties up north of KC would be Platte, Buchanan, Clinton, Dekalb, Andrew, Holt ( where I live ), Nodaway, and Gentry. Your best bet for a place without a ton of crazy people is to skip Buchanan, Andrew, Holt, and Nodaway counties are good because most of the people in these counties own property they farm or they have a friend or family member that lets them hunt so the Conservation areas are not heavily hunted.

5hunting place Empty Re: hunting place Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

thanks geoff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum