Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

free bike manuals

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1free bike manuals Empty free bike manuals Tue May 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

here is a link I have got from another riding club for free atv manuals. I think the manuals they have listed are for raptor,banshee,warrior,blaster. yfz450,grizzly. http://www.sandwizards.com

just go to that website then click tips and tricks and then click manuals. I cam across it on google looking for a manual for my warrior. the manuals are in adobe format. they load quicker if you save it in a file on your computer. other wise if you just look at it on the web the loading can take awhile. well atleast for my computer.

2free bike manuals Empty Re: free bike manuals Wed May 04, 2011 6:37 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Very Nice Nick, we used to have a good source online but the site got killed for some reason, thanks for sharing bud

3free bike manuals Empty Re: free bike manuals Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 am

seadog37

seadog37

Great info on my puter had to take off / main.htm to get to it the clicked on enter swr. My puter has mind of own sometimes,

4free bike manuals Empty Re: free bike manuals Wed May 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

yeah, seadog I tried clicking the link I posted to make sure it worked and my computer did the same thing. no problem geoff I figured it would save people alot of money. atleast 25$ per manual give or take a few bucks.

5free bike manuals Empty Re: free bike manuals Thu May 05, 2011 4:18 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hey Nick I edited your link to remove the end part that caused the problem of not loading and figured I would post some pics so people could see for sure.

First click the link in Nicks posting

Then click the thing circled in the center

free bike manuals Khjh10

Then click "tips and tricks" on the left side of the page

free bike manuals Jygfty10

6free bike manuals Empty Re: free bike manuals Thu May 05, 2011 6:08 am

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

good idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: