Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your first bike?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What was your first bike? Empty What was your first bike? Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:28 am

geteminline

geteminline

Mine was a brand spanking new 2003 klx 125
I worked my but off on a paper route and saved about 1000 and good ol pops bailed me the rest of the way out.
that was the first and last bike i bought new. I was 12 or 13
first night I got it I tipped it over in the garage and freaked out thinking my dad was going to be pissed off.
Its funny how small the bike is now but how big it was then.
I am going home this weekend and ill post a picture.

2What was your first bike? Empty Re: What was your first bike? Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 pm

BikeJunkie

BikeJunkie

haha good memories I bet. My first bike was a Yamaha BW 80 (Bigwheel 80), I was 9 or so. It was awesome. I rode that thing around the neighborhood like it was my bicycle. I still check ebay to see if any nice ones are selling. lol

3What was your first bike? Empty Re: What was your first bike? Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:07 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

1975 Yamaha Enduro 125cc, had to push start the thing when I got it until my dad helped me rebuild it, then the thing would start with electric start on the first kick every time, until I got stupid and ran from the cops down an old mud road and put it in a creek that was neck deep in water and mud lol.

Rebuilt the thing after that and sold it and it was never the same again lol

4What was your first bike? Empty Re: What was your first bike? Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:13 am

geteminline

geteminline

did you escape from the cops though? important part lol
I did the same thing on my first bike ran it into a pond
not from running just screwing around.

I do the same thing occasionaly check craigslist for one.

5What was your first bike? Empty Re: What was your first bike? Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:54 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

yep I got away but do you really win if you ruin you bike and walk home 2 miles muddy in the cold? lol when I look back the 40 dollar ticket does not seem like such a big deal lol

6What was your first bike? Empty Re: What was your first bike? Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:33 pm

ben1999cr250r

ben1999cr250r

Well my first bike was like a late 70's yamaha 250cc enduro. I was 15 when I got it and I only had it for a few months. My mom sold it cause I was gettin into trouble for riding it on the streets, well that and I was always riding it when I was grounded and stuff. She always took the key from me but she didn't know that the ignition was punched out and I could put any key in it and start it lol!!! I actually learned on my brothers kx 80 when I was 9. That thing was so big I had to have help on the take off cause I couldn't touch the ground and jump off and run beside it to stop it !!! Good times!!!

7What was your first bike? Empty Re: What was your first bike? Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

i learned to ride on dads friends honda trail 50, i was eight. i ran strait into the side of the house about age 12 dad got a kx 250 that i road for 3 years. i then bought my 72 ts 250. i overhauled it to get it running and been riding it ever since

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum