Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carl aka King 700

+13
jjodsteer
816rider
zracer16
chrisgyfz450
1MollieEades4
bansheefreak
mudryder_68
BikeJunkie
Administrator
Shyray2006
bryan
BIG DADDY 250
Queen 700
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:42 am

bryan

bryan

Kim,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Please have the kiddos call me on my cell should they need "anything".

(816) 739-6740

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

27Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:54 am

816rider

i will be praying for the best!!!! as bryan said anything we can do to help out is no trouble

please call for anything
lucas 816-366-0298

28Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Sorry to hear you guys have to spend all day there, it is part of getting better, the worst part no doubt but that just means he will be on the way to getting healthy again. I know it is alot to take in right now but just remember, you have a group of FAMILY here, we are all here to help if you need anything.

29Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:28 pm

1MollieEades4

1MollieEades4

carl when you pull through BECAUSE U WILL I AM GOING TO THROW A HUGE PARTY!!!!!!!

YEAH 4 CARL!!!!!!!!

30Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:34 am

Queen 700

Queen 700

well I had to take him to the er last nite when I got home from work,bridgette called me at work and said he was vomiting blood so I called the cancer center and they told him to go but he wouldnt till I got home from work then I had to talk him into it,they gave him alot of meds and did a brain scan cause of his really bad headaches but everything turned out ok.The vomiting has stopped but now its coming out the other end.He says he may not do the chemo anymore if hes gonna feel like this each and everytime.I am tired or arguing with him its his decision,he can try and get better to be around for his kids or he could just give up,its his choice now.

31Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:36 am

H Man

H Man

I’m sorry to hear that it is going so bad for you Carl but nobody said that it would be a walk in the park I think it would be foolish to stop treatment so early. You need to give it time. Look at the alternative. You have two kids to think about not to mention your wife. So quit thinking about yourself and think about the people around you. One treatment down only seven more left. You can do it. Just do it one day at a time.

32Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 am

bryan

bryan

Hang in there Carl, we are all here pulling for you man. You can fight this fight and you aren't alone. You can face this situation head on, one day at a time.

33Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:38 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Carl, DONT GIVE UP, I see people literally EVERY DAY that have given up and they DIE, then I see people who suffer through the pain with a positive attitude and are going to spend many more Christmas's with their family. I know you are in pain big guy, nobody here can really relate to the stuff you are going through and we know that but we are all a big family and we think of you as family. If you need any help you can always call myself, Bryan, Lucas, Heath, or anyone else who has had the pleasure to hang out with you and your family.

And to Kim, you are a strong person as is Carl, we know you are going through just as much emotionally as Carl is, you just have to be the strong one unfortunately. You are working, taking care of Carl, and trying to keep it together for your family while watching the big guy get sick, you are our HERO Kim. I see sick people every day and it bothers me and I cant even imagine how it is to be the one to look at it in your own home at the man you love. Hang in there, BE STRONG, it is hard I know. If you need anything you CALL US, if you cant reach us call one of the other guys, we will all help you guys through this, you are family. If you just want to talk, call myself or Shyann if you want to "girl talk " lol, we can do at least that for you Kim.

34Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 am

Queen 700

Queen 700

well the vomiting and diarrhea has mostly stopped but he has one hell of a headache ,has had it for 3 days now cant get rid of it/it is so bad they are keeping him up,he has hardley slept in 4 days.does anyone know something that might help that isnt in pill form?

35Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

The only thing I know that will help that is not pills is maybe liquid childrens tylenol but since he was having blood in his vomit and stool it may not be a good idea to give him anything like that because they thin your blood out.

Maybe try a warm shower and relax while watching some TV, that usually does it for me.

I would definitely call his doctor first thing in the morning, when you are going through treatments you are going to have side effects and some reactions but you should NEVER be suffering. He needs to get in with his doc to get something for the headache and more importantly to help him sleep, you cant get better if you cant get rest. If you have an urgent care or weekend clinic near you try there today but if he can wait till the morning definitely get him in to his doc. Try to avoid the Emergency Room if you can as there are probably some bad colds, flu, and other respiratory viruses that he does not need when his immunities are down.

If it keeps getting worse, call an ambulance, that way he can get right into the ER and get some help instead of waiting in the waiting room for four hours with people that have nasty illnesses that will only make him worse.

Hope this helps Kim, let us know if you need anything else okay

36Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Queen 700

Queen 700

well some good news heath called and gave us an idea ,carl had not had any coffee or coke since the first chemo,you all know how he loves his coffee,well he has had some and his headache is getting a little better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we think he was having caffine withdrawl.

37Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Awesome, never even considered that. If the big guy wants his coffee, let him drink a bunch of it lol just not too much since he does actually want to sleep

38Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 pm

bryan

bryan

King Carl without his coffee........I can't even imagine!!!!!

Glad to hear his headache is letting up a bit & hope he gets a litle rest tonight too Kim!!

39Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thats great, hang in there Carl.

40Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:53 am

Queen 700

Queen 700

yes he did get some sleep,the way i could tell was he was snoring,didnt sleep but maybe 5 or 6 hours but its a start.the kids sleep more than me and him put together lol

41Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:57 am

bryan

bryan

Oh Kim,
That is great news......Is there any coffee in particular that he likes over another? Perhaps Santa could stop by the store and drop him off a little present.

I have a 26 yr old step son and a 24 yr old step daughter that could definately sleep the entire day away whenever they were still at home. HeHeHeHe....My step son works at the same place that I do and I still have to call and wake him up occassionally too.....

42Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 am

Queen 700

Queen 700

hoping to get my daughter hired at wendys where i work its not much but at least she would have a little check every 2 weeks

43Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 am

bryan

bryan

That would be awesome Kim.....Wishing her the best of luck!

44Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Queen 700

Queen 700

went and seen the doc today,he gave carl more meds that might help him,didnt have chemo today cause he doesnt want to ruin christmas for the kids so hes having it on monday.He isnt giving up yet maybe he will get used to having the chemo and his body wont react bad each and every time.

45Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 pm

bryan

bryan

Kim,
You support and updates are so very important to us here at MOKAN.

THANK YOU!!

46Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:59 am

Queen 700

Queen 700

oh by the way we noticed yesterday that hes losing his hair,he feels like one of the dogs shedding LOL,it was pretty funny sittin there waitng for the doctor and we were both laughing cause he could pull his hair out and it didnt hurt.oh well he doesnt have much on top anyways,womder what hes gonna look like bald?I told him it doesnt matter if he has hair or not I still Loved Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 am

H Man

H Man

you know when you trim back the bushes it makes the tree look taller. lol!

48Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:13 pm

bryan

bryan

Glad to hear that you are both still hanging in there and taking it with stride.

Keep Smiling..... Laughing

49Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm

BikeJunkie

BikeJunkie

H Man wrote:you know when you trim back the bushes it makes the tree look taller. lol!

lol! lol! lol!

50Carl aka King 700 - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl aka King 700 Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:44 am

Queen 700

Queen 700

last treatment went better than the first,still doesnt feel like his normal self he has another treatment on jan 13th,doc gave him new pills so he doesnt vomit as much as last time they seemed to work,his tummy still felt like crap,like he wanted to vomit but everything stayed down,he doesnt even work on models anymore,he just doesnt have much energy at all.will keep you all informed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum