Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting the YFZ put back together.

+2
bryan
H Man
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Getting the YFZ put back together. Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 am

H Man

H Man

As some of you know I blew up old trusty a while back and she's been sitting in the garage long enough. We have plans of going to the oregon coast this year and it would be a shame if I took the Honda and didn't take the Yamaha. It was a 478 when she went So I,m thinking about punching it out to a 491 when she goes back together. I've been looking around and come up with a plan to get me there. it started out as an 04 YFZ that was an original 439cc Shorter stroke you know (No! that's what she said jokes) I know already! lol I,m thinking of using a
+4mm stroker crank and a 98mm big bore not sure of the piston comp ratio yet i'm thinking a 12.5:1 CP piston Its going to be tight already I have this super Bad to the bone Head that is ported a polished that BBIII was so awesome to set me up with when I lived back in Kansas City Thanks again BBIII So with all this in mind my wife wants me to stay in a budget LMAO! Top Ramen for sure tonight Wish me luck on my build. Just wanted to give an update of my hopes and dreams

Last edited by H Man on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:08 pm

bryan

bryan

We are expecting to see you riding a wheelie all the way down the coast soon then Heath!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Sounds sweet.

4Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

OK, no jokes, bigger is better! Oops that one slipped in. When your talking motor size. Be sure to take some pics along the way so we can see your progress, on the build. When you get it back together,you gotta bring it down and do some riding, with us.

5Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 pm

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

It better be done before I get there

6Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 pm

H Man

H Man

I'm looking to order the parts by the end of the month providing nothing comes up before then

7Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 pm

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

That's what she said!!!!!PINK

8Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 pm

bryan

bryan

Blue!

9Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:04 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Red

10Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:27 pm

curado

curado

KTM

11Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Mark that is kick ten more not a color lol

12Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:46 pm

curado

curado

Malachite

13Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Still off need a real color lol

14Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 pm

H Man

H Man

I call green for go! better be safe than sorry lol!

just a reminder> I bought this machine from the most awesome person on the forum
if he still gets on here Mr Al Haddock One of the most daring people I know My idol
never under estimate the will of a Haddock Thanks buddy!

15Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 pm

curado

curado

Blurple!

16Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:02 am

bryan

bryan

Yes, Al is definitely an upstanding individual and one heck of a nice guy. Fearless too!

Mark, this should be a very interesting trip to Finger Lakes. LOL

17Getting the YFZ put back together.  Empty Re: Getting the YFZ put back together. Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 pm

seadog37

seadog37

We are going to have to get Mark a color chart lol. i enjoy riding with Al he has givin mea lot of good advice on making me a better rider.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum