Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:35 am

seadog37

seadog37

I think I have figured out why people only go to finger lakes for a weekend. I went with 4 running atvs and came home with one that will run. Busted a spindle off on one. luckily was just turning around when it came off. Riding for 6 days straight takes a toll on the atvs. Hopefully I can get them back going to go back in August. I had the best time of my life riding all week. I almost got my 4 wheel drive stuck but backed up and gave it different look and got through. Wenched m y son out of several tough spots. Maybe next time some other members will be down there to ride with.

2Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:51 am

bryan

bryan

Sounds like a really good time. Glad to hear that you made it home safe!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:24 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I am hoping to get back out to Finger sometime with my daughter, it would be her first time. But yea, I tend to break things out at finger for some reason or another, But I always have a blast, No extention on unemployment, so now I have to take any kind of job I can. Head off to a job interview for a enviroment cleanup company, will have to see what they say......................(just hope I still have time to go riding is all)

4Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:31 am

Mel

jjodsteer wrote:I am hoping to get back out to Finger sometime with my daughter, it would be her first time. But yea, I tend to break things out at finger for some reason or another, But I always have a blast, No extention on unemployment, so now I have to take any kind of job I can. Head off to a job interview for a enviroment cleanup company, will have to see what they say......................(just hope I still have time to go riding is all)

Good luck on the interview!
Rickey was laid off twice last year, and we know it's hard to find something. I hear those cleanup companies pay really well, at least in most areas. We don't have anything like that down here in the boonies (they probably need one for most of the front yards out in the country around here!). Hope you can get it and it works out well for you, if it's what you want. If not, we'll keep you in our prayers to find the spot you do need to be in. Smile Hopefullly one that will pay the bills AND let you ride Smile .
Smiles,
Mel

5Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 am

bryan

bryan

Wishing Jodie good luck with his interview today!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

6Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:16 am

seadog37

seadog37

Jodie hope all went well in your interview.

7Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

well, guess I will know within a couple of weeks, I just hate having to go thru a temp company first, but it sucks because it looks like a lot of places are going that way. But if I get it it sure will get into my riding time for awhile, right now they have a crew in Mississippi doing oil clean up, and 75 % travel, but they have the truck and pay premiums hotel stay and food (they will re think that once they see me eat, lol)

8Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Mel

That would be really hard work, but you could be proud of helping clean up down there. Good luck!
Mel

9Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:24 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Well, if you all see on the news and see a yellow renegade ripping up the beach doing a wheelie, and its snorkeled, ha ha ha its me, lol

10Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:40 pm

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

lots of riding spots down there

11Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Mel

jjodsteer wrote:Well, if you all see on the news and see a yellow renegade ripping up the beach doing a wheelie, and its snorkeled, ha ha ha its me, lol

Hope you have a spark arrestor on it!
Smiles,
Mel

12Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Empty Re: Rode Finger lakes 6-21 to 6-27 Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 am

seadog37

seadog37

Geoff thanks for the offer . Ones battery issue another is maybe carb and plug issue, and third is carb issue but have to get new spindle ordered so not to worried about carb on it till get new spindle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum