Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EX-President of Mid Missouri Mudslingers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EX-President of Mid Missouri Mudslingers Empty EX-President of Mid Missouri Mudslingers Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 am

Lamps3

Due to unforseen events I have resigned as President of this club.
On another note I do have connections here in Clinton, and Sedalia. In Clinton I have 2 Dealerships who will be glad to have pre-made packages for a riding group. So if there is a way for me to make a few packages up for the MOKAN riding group with your alls approval and gathered information, I will submit the packages to them . Also, I have a sponsership set-up for April 4th Easter Sunday for a ATV Rodeo at 65 Hiway MX. I have already volunteered my family to help with the rodeo, plus Mark my buddy. I can change the sponser to the MOKAN Riding group if you all want me too. I will just have to make a phone call.
Please let me know as soon as you can on these two issues.
If you want to call me to further discuss this my Home number is 660 525-5727, or my cell number is 660 525-9362.

Thanks,

Rickey

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I am sorry to hear that it didnt work out, you have always had great ideas as a member here and we appreciate your feedback always.

I actually just got off the phone with you and we discussed the whole situation and you are definitely in the right on this situation, there are two kinds of people in this world, those who CAN DO and those who WILL DO and you sir are a will do :-)

bryan

bryan

Rickey,
Looking forward to meeting up with you sometime real soon. Perhaps you can make it to our Meet-N-Eat on March 27.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I spoke to him on the phone the other day and he seems SUPER STOKED for the Mokan Riders this year, if the Mudslingers dont want a dedicated person in their club that wants the best for them then WE DO, we are lucky to have so many members that bring so much to this club and one more is FANTASTIC :-)

Lamps3

Bryan I plan on being at the meeting on the 27th. I will be the one with the desert storm veteran hat on.
Geoff thank you for the vote of confidence I will do my best to live up to it.

Rickey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum