Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Didnt Tell Them? FUNNY<<< PLEASE POST

+3
jjodsteer
waj30
Administrator
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

We all know one of our famous members bought a 4 wheeler and enclosed trailer without telling his wife lol, to get some funny posts going and keep the forum alive I thought I would capitalize on his sad sad story with a happy ending lol.

What is the most expensive thing you have purchased without consent and or knowledge from your significant other? Men or women comment, would be funny to see. I would love to comment but Shy is a member and she might notice something shiny laying around if I tell lol

waj30

waj30

It use to be dirt bikes,a new one every 2 years.It would be in the basement sometimes 2 months before she found out.I quit buying bikes,I'm getting to old to buy new just keep the old ones.I'm into buying guns now.Lord help me ! Easier to hide ! lol!

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

yep I do the gun thing too lol, I just remembered the most expensive thing I got without checking with my wife lol, a 35k dollar car lol. we had transmission issues with our 2003 Saturn Vue and I had to trade it in on something newer so I went down when she was busy doing something and came home with a new car, and a $550.00 a month payment Sad lol

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

(wonder who he was talking about), grins well.....now i have 28 inch tires and fancy rims, and a sweet front bumper and a winch.....that is still undisclosed at the time.....next will be a ron woods dual exhaust

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

Most of my stuff was like big bore kits for the blaster or bike parts and my fiance didn't know about it untill the delivery guy showed up to the house

bryan

bryan

A 2003 Jeep Liberty. Took the Chrysler mini-van in for a recall and came home with the Jeep Liberty....LOL.....My story was that the van only had a 4-cylinder and we couldn't pull the street bikes behind it. Well, it came back to get me in the end though. A semi t-boned me at the intersection of I-435 & Truman Road and totaled it out. The driver didn't have insurance either.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

ouch Bryan, lesson learned I guess lol

Jodie do you think she will cut your quad in half for the divorce so you only have half the shiny quad? lol make sure you ask her if she can cut it sideways and take the back half, at least its easier to get a new quad going if you have the engine to start with lol

justnrmlguy

A few years back my wife and I were going to go camping at Smithville. We were going to tent it. As I was running around town trying to get everything rounded up and ready to go, I drove by a car lot and saw a 26ft Nomad camper and I had been wanting one for awhile. Well, I bought it. I pulled it over to her office and when she came out to the desk I told her I was all packed up and ready to go. I had the dang thing sitting right outside and she never saw it till I pointed it out. I am soooo glad the camper had a couch, because that night I was sleeping on it. Good thing was it was really comfortable

Signed
Captain Not Getting Any!!!

bryan

bryan

hehehe.....Nice justnrmlguy!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

lol that is hilarious, campers beat the crap out of sleeping in tents, great choice lol. Besides if she got too mad at least you had a " doghouse " that had running water and a refrigerator lol

justnrmlguy

the only thing that saved my bacon that night is that there was one heck of a storm that blew in. It was so bad that we had to evacuate to the brick bathrooms. It rained all weekend and we stayed inside and watched TV!

Shyray2006

Shyray2006

hmm now i never buy anything pricey with out permission...i guess i am a good one Smile that or i dont have the money hahah i like the good one better!

I remember the car thing and i was at work...so yeah!

http://shysnaturalcandles.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum