Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there anybody out there

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is there anybody out there  Empty Is there anybody out there Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 pm

660raptor

660raptor

Man where is everyone at? What's everybody been doing me not much lol

2Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I think all the snow has kinda got everyone down. It won't be long till it starts to warm so we can get back outside again

3Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 pm

660raptor

660raptor

Yea that's for sure ready to ride

4Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:39 am

Brandon (LTR450)

Brandon (LTR450)

I am definitely itching to ride.

5Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:38 am

bryan

bryan

I am trying to get things in order for the upcoming road trips and ride. Still needing to get a nice day so that I can inspect the bearings on the camper and make sure she's up for another long haul to Arkansas. Itching to get out to some local places and get things to moving a little better too!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

6Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:53 am

seadog37

seadog37

Another month for I can start riding. Been sittin at hospital everyday lately I'll take riding over that anyday.

7Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:53 am

bryan

bryan

Keeping you and your family in our prayers, Greg!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

8Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 am

660raptor

660raptor

Oh man hospital sorry to hear that prayers for you and the family

9Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 am

seadog37

seadog37

Thanks all big thanks to Bryan for his help Saturday at NKC.

10Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Brandon (LTR450)

Brandon (LTR450)

Hope everything is ok Greg. Let me know if you need anything. I'm not too far away from you.

11Is there anybody out there  Empty Re: Is there anybody out there Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:15 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Will do Brandon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum