Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soggy Bottoms

+2
Administrator
seadog37
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Mike was great day of riding again the weekend of 18th Jerrys birthday ride have the group from st joe coming out and are looking to invite the atchison group with the sxs may have 20 or better out there if all can make it. The best way is to camp. camp sat night you get to ride sat and sun for one price. Stay together in sites also can lower price. 4 people on one stie figures to be 13.75 per person for camping.

27Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:57 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Mike me and the s x s went to the other creek with the big rocks sunday morning and found way around the swimming hole but then got blocked by tree across creek but got a ways up there they couldn't get past rocks to go that way.

28Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm

seadog37

seadog37

ok the weekend of 18th is Jerry's b-day and we are riding and camping at Soggy bottoms sat night. have a group from St. Joe that is supposed to come out and also have invited a group from Atchison that ride a bunch of razors. The more the merrier.. There are two different camp grounds. Right now I have room for three in my camper as no one has said they want a spot. I Stay in the shady camp ground. Buddie up if you camp as is 25 a night for one quad and 10 for each additional up to 4 per site Four riders is like 13.75 a night each if you buddie up .

29Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:23 pm

seadog37

seadog37

ok everyone we are going to soggy bottoms saturday and camping Jodie Jerry and I are the takers. anyone else I still have room in my camper and so does Jerry

30Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 am

bryan

bryan

Chuck, Bryce and I are heading down to see Hank Williams JR and George Thouroughgood

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

31Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Going to try and come up for the day on Sat. , not sure about spending the night.

32Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:28 pm

seadog37

seadog37

You going to have to sell them bike since you don't ride them much anymore roflmao.

33Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Cool Rick I think you'll like it.

34Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

How long are you guys going to be there on Sunday? There is a few guys from the track trying to get a bunch, to go to Holeshot Sand Drags in Eldorado KS. on Sat. Not sure which way I'm going North or West. If I come up there I might text you for directions.

35Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Going out early saturday then will probably ride Sunday till late afternoon. Will do a night ride on saturday.

36Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:33 am

seadog37

seadog37

Wow had a great time at soggy Damn near drowned the grizz , Jerry and Jodie tried going through a hole at the bog that it is now impassable. Jodie had so much mud on the fenders that they were laying on the tires A guy in his wild cat swamped it. Trying to put video on face book of the big as hill out there that we were all doing. Shortly before Brett and I went up the razor 4 seater went up and he made it. no prob. Goin back next weekend are the plans right now.Brett and maybe hius son are planning on stayin with me. Jerry and I were scouting new stuff this morning made a couple of new trails.

37Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 am

bryan

bryan

Based on the pictures on FB, it definately looks like you all had a good time...

38Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Its an awesome place

39Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 pm

seadog37

seadog37

We are planning on going this weekend again they are having dj and stuff for a guys bday so will be lot of people. Come out and enjoy.

40Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:55 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Sorry I didn't make it up, last week-end, didn't get back from the races till almost 1 in the morning, worn out had to stay home and rest up, getting old I guess lol

41Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 am

bryan

bryan

ROFLMAO!

42Soggy Bottoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy Bottoms Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 pm

seadog37

seadog37

You only got 3 on me Rick I'm still rollin lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2