Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just saw a posting for

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just saw a posting for Empty Just saw a posting for Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

An ATV pull in Ridgeway, MO just north on 35 hwy past bethany...........has a # for more infor about it 66O-868-O8O4 ............I am thinking about entering, just not sure yet, lol. Sounds like fun cheers

2Just saw a posting for Empty Re: Just saw a posting for Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Lets us know if you do JJ

3Just saw a posting for Empty Re: Just saw a posting for Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

just got off the phone with the guy putting this on, its $10 a hookup its 3pm to 5pm then a drivers meeting at 5pm then the pull. for me he said there is a 1,300lb to 1,400lb pull 2 wheel and 4 wheel, plus an open class, so it would cost me $30. If I was to enter anyone else going to enter, sounds like a blast to me

4Just saw a posting for Empty Re: Just saw a posting for Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

oh well, guess no one else is interested, thats fine, then off to the Platte County Fair I will go

5Just saw a posting for Empty Re: Just saw a posting for Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 am

bryan

bryan

Sounds like we are heading up to the lake and Bryce is off to the Derby's with his cousin.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

6Just saw a posting for Empty Re: Just saw a posting for Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

I would do the pull but have no atv yet. I'm workng on it though lol

7Just saw a posting for Empty Re: Just saw a posting for Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:23 am

bryan

bryan

Jodie, we will be up at the lake if you get a wild hair later in the evening just give me a shout!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum