Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chris has his driving permit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
Administrator
jjodsteer
Queen 700
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Queen 700

Queen 700

chris just got his drivers permit YAY not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a friend of ours is teaching him how to drive,so far hes doing pretty good but likes to ride the curb like i used too.im so proud of him but dont like the idea of him growing up so fast,hes already bugging me to drive my car and his dads truck,we told him they are off limits even after he gets his lisence. its xanax time for me everytime he goes out driving lol

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Need to put some kind of a thing on him, so it shows up on our gps so we know when he is close by and we can pull over, lol he he he he...........all kidding aside, best of luck to him, just tell him no barrel racing, lol

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Good Job Chris, now you can get to the girls to get some more grandbabies in the famile affraid

Queen 700

Queen 700

NO GRANDBABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Girls will get you in trouble, go for the Corvette, lol

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

In the long run Corvettes are cheaper lol, but if given the choice im pretty sure we would all make the same one lol.

bryan

bryan

Congradulations Chris......

Good Luck Kim & Carl!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Queen 700

Queen 700

yea thanks with both of the kids having permits i think its gonna be a race to see who gets their licence first!!!!!!!!

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

two kids with permits OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Look out. I had three at once. one got his now its down to two. Good luck Chris

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

I think a corvette would get me in as much trouble as a girl would. ask my fiance when I use to have my camaro lol and i don't know what would cost more in the long run, but if I split with corvette i would get money back from selling it and a girl will take it all just joking lol.

bryan

bryan

Yeah, believe you me......in the long run the girl will get half + regardless.....LOL

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum