Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got some "GOOD NEWS"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Got some "GOOD NEWS" Empty Got some "GOOD NEWS" Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:45 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Got some "GOOD NEWS" 656118 I got a job finally......yeaaaaaaaaa. been laid off for just over a year, been kind of a blessing in a way, my dad had several strokes, finally had to put him in a care facility in Gower, MO, Mom had back surgery, went and cooked and help took care of her till she got back on her feet, got to do alot of atv riding, went to Disney, OK with Brian, so hope to get to go back again, but warmer times, bought another quad for my daughter, a sweet enclosed trailer, put an A/C unit on it got a couple of cots, honey hole acct is down to the last 1,000. Now I will be working for Smith Electric out at KCI, I will be there test driver for there new battery operated trucks as they build them, I put them through a test. I am HAPPY

2Got some "GOOD NEWS" Empty Re: Got some "GOOD NEWS" Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Congrats, very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Got some "GOOD NEWS" Empty Re: Got some "GOOD NEWS" Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 am

bryan

bryan

Sounds like a new, but very interesting career that will keep you going for a long time seems how they are being backed by the federal government too. CONGRADULATIONS JODIE!!!

Oh yeah, did is only working two nuclear power plant outages in 2011. But, he will go from one almost straight to the other one and then onto the valley (Harlingen, TX) for the winter. Therefore, he will not be spending any time at the trailer in Oklahoma. That leaves it completely vacant for us to go down and ride just about any old time that we get the urge, have the time and money....Let's ride!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4Got some "GOOD NEWS" Empty Re: Got some "GOOD NEWS" Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

AWESOME JODIE, congrats buddy, very happy for you and your family.

5Got some "GOOD NEWS" Empty Re: Got some "GOOD NEWS" Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

congrats jodie. now the electric truck aint the can am so take it easy on them lol no water test

6Got some "GOOD NEWS" Empty Re: Got some "GOOD NEWS" Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:21 am

bryan

bryan

Let me know your hours and days whenever you find out for sure. I am up for at least one more trip to Finger Lakes before school started and I have a few days of vacation to try and use up before August 19 also.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum