Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE

+2
jjodsteer
bryan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 am

bryan

bryan

Good Afternoon MOKAN.........The following link will show whether or not the ATV riding area is open or closed.

Please check this before you leave for Perry Lake!

http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/pe/daily.cfm

Thanks,

Bryan

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

2PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

cool, Thanks Bryan, my computer crashed and had to reset to back when we got it, I lost all things I had saved back in fav. so Now I got this saved back, lol

3PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Awesome Bryan, except the riding area is currently closed part lol. Guess with all this rain it will be nearly impossible to keep the mud under control which im guessing is why they close?

4PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 am

bryan

bryan

Yeah and the forecast is not looking too promising. I leave on Thursday morning for Pittsburgh, PA and do not get home until late Friday night. I will just have to check the site whenever I get home. Looks like I won't be loading up the bikes until Saturday morning though, if we are going to ride.

5PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:06 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah the weather has looked pretty bad for a while, non stop rain like always when you want to do something lol. If we all had to work it would be 75 and sunny

6PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:22 am

seadog37

seadog37

Its all because I was going to make this ride too. Both at Perry and I was off and able to make it to finally meet the club members. Hmm conspiracy theory . I'm thinkin

7PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:22 am

seadog37

seadog37

From now on don't tell me till day before and then everything will be all right.lol

8PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:23 am

Riding area is OPEN!!! 30% chance of rain in the afternoon. Might turn out to be a good day.

9PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Aly Cat

Aly Cat

Aw man, don't tell me your comin Brandon?? Lol

10PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:11 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAA, I am so so ready for this, both machines are loaded, gased up..........Well in the morning I will check before heading out, if still open, I will be in 7x14 wedge nosed trailer (white) have a Yellow Renegade and a Blue Polaris 325 Trailboss. Going to make a run to the store for some gator aide drinks , and some meat for break time of riding............Alyssa is excited

11PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Oh yes I will be there!!! Dont act like you didnt get butterflies thinkin of me goin!!! You know you wanna see me : ) Im ready.

12PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Aly Cat

Aly Cat

Yeah whatever lol. And dad you did not "run to the store to get Gatorade" you sent me! :p

13PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 pm

I sure hope you are making me brownies since my birthday is Tuesday!?!?!?

14PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 am

bryan

bryan

Riding Area Is OPEN.............................

Okay Mokan,
Due to the severe weather conditions in Chicago yesterday afternoon, all flights were grounded going to Chicago. We sat on a plane at the gat in Pittsburgh, PA for right at 2 hours yesterday before teh lifted the grounding. Made the connecting flight out of Chicago with only 2 seats left and made it home shortly before 11:00 PM last night. Had been up and going since 4:00 AM (3:00 AM KC time) yesterday morning.

The boys aren't going to make the run with me today. Bryce is selling things on CL and the older son came in right after 3:00 AM this morning.

However, I am up and waiting on the coffee to finish so I can shower and get on the road to Perry Lake.

15PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:55 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Bryan you are a trooper my friend, I wish I could join you guys today but my 12 hour shift yesterday turned out to be a 26 hour shift and I just got home, then im on call after 3pm so my trip to Perry would only be a 1 hour stay then back home to wait to be called in to work. I am hopefully going to get some sleep and I will call you in a bit to discuss the possibility of a mid month breakfast meeting or something for the folks who did and didnt make it today.

16PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:30 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

well we had some storms hit us hardPERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Img00018 we watched them circle above our heads, it was wild, then the temp went from 83 to 63 in a instance, was crazy, but got some pics of my daughter riding, for her first time, she did pretty darn goodPERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Img00019PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Img00020PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Img00021

17PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

We got NAILED by storms, they hit us until 3 in the afternoon then it was calm and BOOOOM about midnight last night we got hit again.

18PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 am

bryan

bryan

Thanks for the pictures Jodie.....

Members that were present at the ride on Saturday:

jjodsteer

Aly Cat

LTR450

DJ Thunder Dan

Al Haddock

Bryan

19PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 am

bryan

bryan

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2610

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2611

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2612

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2613

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2614

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2615

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2615

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2616

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2710

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2711

PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE 102_2712

20PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:16 am

Lamps3

Glad ya'll had fun, sorry we had to miss it. Still recuperating from my shoulder, and Rickey had to work. Can't miss any o.t. with me out of work right now.

Smiles,
Mel

21PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 am

Aly Cat

Aly Cat

why'd you have to take that one pic of me, bryan? WHY?

22PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Empty Re: PERRY LAKE STATUS WEB SITE Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 pm

bryan

bryan

Maybe next time you will smile for the camera. If you haven't figured it out by now, I like to take pics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum