Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winner!! you choose

+9
mudryder_68
Swiper77
bryan
waj30
seadog37
top1banshee
Ruizracing
Administrator
geteminline
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Winner!! you choose - Page 2 Empty Re: Winner!! you choose Mon May 24, 2010 12:19 pm

geteminline

geteminline

I would go for this before the can-am

Winner!! you choose - Page 2 T-rex10

27Winner!! you choose - Page 2 Empty Re: Winner!! you choose Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

now thats what i'm talking about geteminline

28Winner!! you choose - Page 2 Empty Re: Winner!! you choose Mon May 24, 2010 8:13 pm

geteminline

geteminline

yea BOI lets go get it right now!! Ill come pick you up and we will cruise like true ballas!!

OH YEA THIS ALL FANTASY! Dang

29Winner!! you choose - Page 2 Empty Re: Winner!! you choose Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 pm

geteminline

geteminline

30Winner!! you choose - Page 2 Empty Re: Winner!! you choose Tue May 25, 2010 4:04 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I have seen one of the T-Rex's in person actually, the guy was a total goober but he had a cool vehicle lol, I suffered through one of the dumbest conversations I have ever had just to get a good look at the thing, they are neat but not sure they are worth the money unless you just have entirely too much money to spend lol.

31Winner!! you choose - Page 2 Empty Re: Winner!! you choose Tue May 25, 2010 4:57 am

bryan

bryan

Wow, that would be cool!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

32Winner!! you choose - Page 2 Empty Re: Winner!! you choose Tue May 25, 2010 6:04 am

geteminline

geteminline

Administrator wrote:I have seen one of the T-Rex's in person actually, the guy was a total goober but he had a cool vehicle lol, I suffered through one of the dumbest conversations I have ever had just to get a good look at the thing, they are neat but not sure they are worth the money unless you just have entirely too much money to spend lol.

Well I am jealous I would also deal with some moron to check this thing out. They did a bit on it on top gear and it seemed pretty sweet.

33Winner!! you choose - Page 2 Empty Re: Winner!! you choose Sun May 30, 2010 7:10 pm

macdiesel

macdiesel

Me personally I would get a brand spanking new Honda NSR 500, current price tag in Us N/A, current price tag for a true MOTO GP factory Honda NSR 500 $$185,000 and worth every penny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum