Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rain.....Rain....Rain, please go away, leave the weekends alone

+2
top1banshee
jjodsteer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Well got the Arctic Cat sold, headin to Finger Lake for the Weekend of May 15th, if it does not rain I am going to show up at Deep Water to watch Big Red cross the lake, lol..........I am waitting on a starter for my daughters Polaris 325 and a new battery, then brakes, then its done.......Then i have a bopp racing stem to install on my Renegade plus a set of flexx bars, and also looking at getting a Muzzy slip on exhaust. Then i will start working on my trailer to make it into the toy hauler i have always wanted............Just so so tired of the rain, hard to even get the lawn mowed without burying the zero turn in the yard (might jjust have to make me a mud stip pit, sure the wife would love that, lol Laughing

top1banshee

top1banshee

JJ Have you orderd the starter yet
I have a starter for a 99 400 I wonder if there the same

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

yea, i did, its already paid for should be in around middle of next week

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

what i was wondering is, on my 500 scrambler i had a hi perf. clutch i put in, but can not find one for the 325, wonder if they make one or if the one off a 500 would fit ?

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I dont think they would be the same but with a lil modding you should be able to make it work.

bryan

bryan

Wow JJ,
Sounds like you are getting everything in tip top shape for this summer's riding events. Glad to hear you are getting the daughter into it also!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

yea, problem she is finding out, (now being treated like and adult) is she was going to go with me on the 15th of may to Finger Lake. But now she has things going on on that Saturday. I told her there will be other times, not to worry...........

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Well, got the starter in on the trailboss 325, got it back together, belt looked like it was in good shape, so now i need to see about brakes for it and its done. Then i get to start working on mine, yea haw

bryan

bryan

Sound great Jodie!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I bet she is ready to do some riding Jodie, take that thing out and get it muddy before she does lol

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

jjodsteer wrote:Well got the Arctic Cat sold, headin to Finger Lake for the Weekend of May 15th, if it does not rain I am going to show up at Deep Water to watch Big Red cross the lake, lol..........I am waitting on a starter for my daughters Polaris 325 and a new battery, then brakes, then its done.......Then i have a bopp racing stem to install on my Renegade plus a set of flexx bars, and also looking at getting a Muzzy slip on exhaust. Then i will start working on my trailer to make it into the toy hauler i have always wanted............Just so so tired of the rain, hard to even get the lawn mowed without burying the zero turn in the yard (might jjust have to make me a mud stip pit, sure the wife would love that, lol Laughing
glad to hear you got it sold.

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

jjodsteer wrote:what i was wondering is, on my 500 scrambler i had a hi perf. clutch i put in, but can not find one for the 325, wonder if they make one or if the one off a 500 would fit ?
a web site that i found is bikebandit.com i think they are a little high, but they do have exploded diagrams and if you scrole down they give part numbers and prices. you can look up the clutches for both machines and see if they use the same part numbers. if they do then the parts will interchange.

mhtrk

mhtrk

the place i found to buy all my parts is cheapcycleparts.com so far no one can beat their prices

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Guys check with Scott, his Evil Twin site has some offroad companies and he can get other stuff too

http://www.eviltwincycles.net/thedirtzone.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum