Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are YOU Coming To Perry?

+11
seadog37
bigred720
mudryder_68
Ruizracing
xtrmsuperman
Grizzly Rick
Aly Cat
BikeJunkie
bryan
jjodsteer
Administrator
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are grounded! Sounds like a good crowd going. The more the merrier! Come on MoKan lets make everyone ay Perry wanna be part of what we are doing!!!!

27Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:30 pm

bryan

bryan

Come on you bike guys, we are getting way out numbered here and would really enjoy a good turn out of at least 12 or more bikes like the last trip to Perry!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

28Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:32 am

seadog37

seadog37

Brandon I have never rode there and may be the one to sit weith your son lol.
Greg

29Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:04 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

they have all kinds of trails there i know any more i stay away from the west end trails, but down below them is some pretty good mud holes (that i do not think even 30 inch tires might not pull out of) i saw one of the members step off into it and sank to just above his wait, and not a small person either, but on the east side there is a trail for little kids only, and at the tree line that runs north and south there are several trails leading down the hill to all over the place. Myself i will be going pretty slow for i will have my daughter with me and this will be her first time steering one, should be fun for all to be had there

30Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 am

Lol @ Greg. Thanks for the offer but he has gotta learn sometime.

31Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 am

seadog37

seadog37

I'll just follow you guys then. If he can make it then hopefully I can lol

32Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 am

djthunderdan

djthunderdan

I'll be there too, sign up the new guy.
can't wait

33Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Hey Greg, if you want, you can follow me there, coming from St Joe take I-29 hwy south to 435 hwy at Platte city going South, to 24 hwy then go west, u will go thru bashor, then the next town you hit will be Tonganoxie. I can meet you there if you want, its up to you, just let me know i will pm u my #

34Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Slow Ride

Slow Ride

Count me in.

35Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:50 pm

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

i am bringing my old dirt bike, last time i had my quad. i will be leaving from st joe going down 59 hwy all the way down to oskaloosa. as you get into town keep going till you get to the stop sign turn right going west, then just fallow the signs to the dam. the atv park is on the south east end of the dam.

36Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 am

seadog37

seadog37

jjodsteer you going down Friday or Saturday? Mud you going Friday or Saturday? I want to go and probably through up the tent If I'm not going by myself. If going by myself then I'll hitch on the popup. I'm thinkin on going down Friday night.

37Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

AWE........ i see i will not be going there until early Saturday Morning

38Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 pm

bryan

bryan

How about you Geoff,
Just coming down for the day or perhaps going to make a family outing and spend the night?

39Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Sounds like Shyann has stuff to do that day so it will be just me, not sure if I will stay, will decide when it gets a bit closer though, who all is camping?

40Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 pm

bryan

bryan

There has been a little bit of chat about others spending the night. To be honest, I am not for sure how many are actually going to spend the night. Bryce, Brent (my step son) and myself for sure though!

41Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:17 pm

bryan

bryan

PERRY LAKE CAMPING INFORMATION........................
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

42Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 pm

ben1999cr250r

ben1999cr250r

[b][i]I'll be there for sure. Hopefully it will be a little dryer this time!!!

43Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:56 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Well I am sorry to say I had something come up and i will not be able to attend........ sorry i will try and make the next one...........Hope everyone has a blast and be safe there on the 24th

44Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

Well it don't look like I will have banshee ready for the ride so I think im going to borrow my father in laws honda fourtrax 200 so at least I can still ride it's not the banshee but better then nothing and cheap on fuel lol

45Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

woh woh woh, we cant have a ride without Jodie can we? lol its ok Jodie we all have things show up in our lives and we know how it is brother, there will be another ride on another day, no worries.

Hope everything is ok, let us know if you need anything

46Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:56 pm

sorry guys im not gonna make this one the timing chain on my 3wheeler poped and broke the values and it costed about 700 dollars to fix it so I sold it lol im saving up for about a month and im gonna try and buy me a 350 warrior...

47Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 am

seadog37

seadog37

Bryan if you are reserving a site let me know where I'm thinking on going down Friday night and staying saturday also.Hoping my son and a friend will join in the ride and some camping. That way we can maybe get sites in same area so if others decide to stay.
Thanks Greg

48Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 am

seadog37

seadog37

Going to finger lakes for the day on the 17th barring a blow up at work or bad weather.

49Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:18 am

bryan

bryan

Hey Greg,
I have never camped at Perry Lake. Therefore, I am not sure where the best place may be. We probably won't necessarily set up camp until after riding Saturday as we will just have to trailer the bikes over to the riding area anyways. Let's hook-up on Saturday and see if perahps we can get a site near you as well though!

50Are YOU Coming To Perry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are YOU Coming To Perry? Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 am

seadog37

seadog37

Sounds good. What time are we meeting on Saturday to ride?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum