Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2006 Transmission Gear Selecter

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12006 Transmission Gear Selecter Empty 2006 Transmission Gear Selecter Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Lamps3

Guys and Gals, I need some technical advice. I have a Grizzly that gives my wife a very difficult time in shifting in and out of gear. What could the problem be? Another question I have is does anyone know if there is a seperate reservoir for the transmission? I have been all over the owners manual and all I found was that there was cv belt plug, located below the crank case. Pulled that and no water came out so good to go there. Help ......

Rickey

22006 Transmission Gear Selecter Empty Re: 2006 Transmission Gear Selecter Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

is it a manual or auto? Sometimes if the engine is idling too high it will be hard to shift a manual into gear or if the clutch is not fully engaged.

32006 Transmission Gear Selecter Empty Re: 2006 Transmission Gear Selecter Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:04 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

Thats kinda what I was thinkin Geoff My vinson is like that if my choke is on making it idle high

42006 Transmission Gear Selecter Empty Re: 2006 Transmission Gear Selecter Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

yeah my dad has an auto clutch manual quad and to put it in high or low is almost impossible with the choke on and sometimes it will idle up a bit and its VERY hard to get into gear

52006 Transmission Gear Selecter Empty Re: 2006 Transmission Gear Selecter Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Heres a link to Grizzly Central. com check it out it might be helpful.
http://www.grizzlycentral.com/forum/grizzly-engine-transmission/13452-hard-shifting.html

62006 Transmission Gear Selecter Empty Re: 2006 Transmission Gear Selecter Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Lamps3

ILL have her try to shift in and out of gear with the choke off and see what happens. Thanks for the advice gentleman.

Rickey

72006 Transmission Gear Selecter Empty Re: 2006 Transmission Gear Selecter Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 am

Lamps3

Hey all it really Worked AWESOME today. Had to move wifes atv so I could get mine out to go riding and turning the choke off made Melissa's Grizzly so easy to put the gear selector into gear. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!

Rickey

82006 Transmission Gear Selecter Empty Re: 2006 Transmission Gear Selecter Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 pm

bryan

bryan

Glad you got it figured out Rickey!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum