Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pics after riding today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pics after riding today Empty pics after riding today Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

pics after riding today 101_0110

2pics after riding today Empty Re: pics after riding today Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

pics after riding today 101_0111

3pics after riding today Empty Re: pics after riding today Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

jeeez where did you find mud at? lol seems to be a little bit of it around huh lol

4pics after riding today Empty Re: pics after riding today Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm

bryan

bryan

Oh yeah, lots of mudd......it's even up Lawson way too....LOL

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

5pics after riding today Empty Re: pics after riding today Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

yeah and I was on gravel roads the whole time too.I didn't even try to get in the field I have no tow winch or fourwheel drive lol

6pics after riding today Empty Re: pics after riding today Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

Well the important thing is you had fun right
I wish I could find some of the pics where I was making my banshee swim
I know one thing my new banshee wont even come close to going thur what my old one did

7pics after riding today Empty Re: pics after riding today Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

Oh yeah I had fun except five miles into the ride my bike kept on sputtering and dieing and i was worried i fouled my plugs. I had extra pair in the bike storage, but with my luck no wrench. So I just kept on trying to get it started cause thats a long way to push a bike back. I got it started a couple more times and kept dieing then I looked down and I stupidly had the bike on reserve fuel. lol

8pics after riding today Empty Re: pics after riding today Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:39 pm

bryan

bryan

Been there, done that!!!!

I was headed East out of Independence one day on the street bike whenever I ran out of gas and had to switch to reserve. I stopped in Buckner and filled up forgetting to switch back. Well, needless to say whenever I ran out the next time.....I was out!......

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum