Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some things i have done with my Renegade (new front bumper, winch, fender extenders, and mud flap)

+2
top1banshee
jjodsteer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

just got my new front bumper and winch mounted, its a heck of alot better than that alum. one i had, see what you think..........(next is how to get new bigger tires and wheels without the wife knowing) (i think it can be done) Some things i have done with my Renegade (new front bumper, winch, fender extenders, and mud flap) Anothe10,Some things i have done with my Renegade (new front bumper, winch, fender extenders, and mud flap) New_bu10,Some things i have done with my Renegade (new front bumper, winch, fender extenders, and mud flap) Winch_10, oh yea and fender extenders, Some things i have done with my Renegade (new front bumper, winch, fender extenders, and mud flap) Fender10, also i got a new rear mud flap, Some things i have done with my Renegade (new front bumper, winch, fender extenders, and mud flap) Rear_m10

top1banshee

top1banshee

Looks Good Wheres the big tires hehe

H Man

H Man

That look's a hell of alot better nice find

bryan

bryan

Jody,
That things looks like it was meant to be now.

I like the looks of the winch coming out of the fron too!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Looks great man, oh and if u can sneak in an 8000 $ quad and an enclosed trailer the im sure you can sneak some wheels and tires in lol

do Outlander wheels fit the Renny?

Some things i have done with my Renegade (new front bumper, winch, fender extenders, and mud flap) 0903_a10

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Well guys i am on the look out for a snow blade i can rig for the front of my quad now. If you see one with a decent price (around $200) let me know, i can get a new one for $410. Just for how much i would use it , i have a hard time wanting to pay that much. Figure if i could find one i can rig it and make it work better than my back.............thanks

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Looks good man, ordered a 54" blade from Quad Boss, should be here this week, I'm with you on that back thing, I said the heck with it and got a new one.

bryan

bryan

I am thinking that if the snow keeps up at this rate that you wouldn't have a problem paying it off real quick too JJ!!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum