Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

who has been fishing this year?

+3
bryan
Administrator
816rider
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who has been fishing this year? Empty who has been fishing this year? Sun May 24, 2009 8:04 am

816rider

i go fishing about once a week. i have caught 10 lgmouth bass and a couple catfish this year. i started late this year but they seem to be bitting!!!! i got a couple fishing holes just thought i would see who else goes fishing

2who has been fishing this year? Empty Re: who has been fishing this year? Sun May 24, 2009 8:39 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I wish I could say I have been fishing, I live pretty close to the Missouri River and LOVE to go try to hook into a big ol flathead but I have not been in a couple years. Busy schedule and our son being so young keeps us pretty grounded. He is getting old enough now that we can take him with us and keep an eye on him but he is constantly busy like his father lol so he is kinda hard to keep track of around water. May start him around ponds to get the point of not going near the water, hate for him to fall in the Missouri since I dont swim so well.

3who has been fishing this year? Empty Re: who has been fishing this year? Sun May 24, 2009 10:17 am

bryan

bryan

we pulled in 17 crappie, 7 bass and a ton of perch yesterday at Lake Arrowhead!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4who has been fishing this year? Empty Re: who has been fishing this year? Tue May 26, 2009 10:39 am

H Man

H Man

Going trout fishing today its 9:40 AM idaho time were going to ride down to the river and get some line wet. Wish us luck. CYA

5who has been fishing this year? Empty Re: who has been fishing this year? Tue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Man I wana go so dang bad!!! NO FAIR!! Stil trying to get all caught up on remodeling the house. Sad bom

6who has been fishing this year? Empty Re: who has been fishing this year? Tue May 26, 2009 4:19 pm

08RAPTORGUY

08RAPTORGUY

i go all the time brought home 30 nice crappie from up north on gov land 3 weeks ago went trout fishing down at bennett last weekend caught 45 on sat and they shut down on sunday only got 5 but i did land some very nice ones,probably gonna go to smithville next weekend for some bass and crappie,i was doin really well last mont off the docks at jacomo and smithville for crappie at night but of course you have to weed through those small ones at smithville and i have a hard time staying outta the bar they opened up at the marina lol

7who has been fishing this year? Empty Re: who has been fishing this year? Tue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

my son went yesturday to the cutoff on Browning over in kansas. he came home with about 13 crappie and 2 channel cats, all pan size.

8who has been fishing this year? Empty Re: who has been fishing this year? Thu May 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

I'v been several times this year. if I ain't riding i'm fishing and since my bike is in the shop i've been doing more fishing. I go to a 5 acre pond near my house i've been catching everything from crappie,bass, bull heads and channel cats. their spawning so I have had alot of goodluck plus nobody fish's there but me and my fiance. I've even had a channel cat snap my 50lb test on a deep sea fishing pole which when it was on it look like a crappie pole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum