Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM

+5
billo70
Lamps3
Grizzly Rick
bryan
Administrator
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hi Guys, I have gotten alot of emails asking how to post pictures so I decided to make this tutorial, in the picture below you will see the a snapshot of the box that you type your replies or new posts. I have put a red arrow to the box that will create a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] account. If you find that servimg will not work with you contact me and I will walk you through imageshack or one of the other top upload sites.

1ST STEP, YOU WILL START OUT ON YOUR NEW POST BOX OR POST REPLY BOX AND YOU WILL SEE THE FOLLOWING TOOL BAR AT THE TOP, CLICK THE BOX WITH THE RED ARROW AND IT WILL CREATE AND ACCOUNT FOR YOU.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2ND STEP YOU WILL CLICK " BROWSE " AND IT WILL PULL UP YOUR COMPUTER FILES, IT MIGHT BRING UP YOUR " DOCUMENTS " OR WHATEVER FILE YOU ACCESSED LAST BUT YOU WILL NEED TO FIND THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO UPLOAD AND CLICK OPEN ON THE POP UP WITH YOUR PICTURES OR DOUBLE CLICK THE PICTURE.

YOU WILL THEN SEE SOME TEXT IN THE WHITE BAR IN THE CENTER, YOU WILL NOW CLICK " HOST IT "

IT WILL TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO A FEW MINUTES DEPENDING ON YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND PICTURE SIZE, YOU WILL THEN SEE THIS MENU WHEN IT UPLOADS. AS YOU SEE I HAVE CIRCLED THE CENTER LINE, THIS IS THE LINE YOU WILL NEED. YOU NEED TO EITHER CLICK THE "COPY " OR RIGHT CLICK THE CENTER LINE AND COPY IT.

THE LINE WILL TURN BLUE WHEN IT IS COPIED

YOU WILL THEN PASTE IT IN THE BOX WHERE YOU TYPE YOUR MESSAGE, IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS

IF YOU NEED TO SHRINK THE PICTURE UPLOAD BOX SO YOU CAN SEE JUST SIMPLY CLICK THE SAME BOX YOU USED TO OPEN THE PICTURE UPLOADER ( 1ST PICTURE WITH RED ARROW POINTING TO IT )

IF YOU WANT TO UPLOAD ADDITIONAL PICTURES AND THE BOX STILL SHOWS THE CODES FOR YOUR LAST PICTURE JUST CLICK THE " UPLOAD " BUTTON UNDER THE 3 LINES OF CODES AND IT WILL OPEN THE NEW BROWSE BUTTON TO GET MORE PICTURES UPLOADED.

HOPE THIS HELPS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS POST THEM HERE OR SEND ME A MESSAGE

THANKS
Geoff

Last edited by Administrator on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

2ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:14 am

bryan

bryan

Thanks for the input Geoff.

We really do appreciate all of your hard work and effort to keep this thing up and going!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:31 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

bryan wrote:Thanks for the input Geoff.

We really do appreciate all of your hard work and effort to keep this thing up and going!

Your very welcome Bryan

4ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

OK I think I have got it now , thanks to my very sweet wife ! lol

5ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 am

Lamps3

GREAT DIRECTIONS GEOFF!! Laughing THANK YOU

RICKEY

6ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 am

billo70

Thanks lets [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]try it out. How do I make it my profile pic?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]29.servimg.com/u/f29/16/59/09/15/100_0919.jpg[/img][/url]

7ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:14 pm

bryan

bryan

Nice Looking quad!

8ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:55 pm

billo70

Thanks. Still trying to get it tweeked so it don't smoke so much.

9ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Tinman

Tinman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
04 660R

10ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:43 am

bryan

bryan

Sweet!

11ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

very nice

12ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:33 pm

ArcticKev

ArcticKev

sweet rIdes! I gotta try...

13ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 pm

ArcticKev

ArcticKev

14ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:40 am

bryan

bryan

Nice Ride Kev!

15ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:38 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Had one that was red and black just like yours, nice ride for sure.

16ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:01 pm

stoneshado

stoneshado

bah I see no box with a red arrow....maybe im too new and dont have permission?

17ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:06 pm

curado

curado

I think the instructions might be slightly out of date. On mine, the icon looks like a Polaroid with a little floppy disk over it. It says "host an image"

18ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Right on I think I got it Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

stoneshado

stoneshado

Ok I think I got the pic thing

lol My ride is the big one at the end.....and the two yellows up front.

19ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:21 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Looks good, its kinda confusing at first, glad you got it.

20ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:52 am

bryan

bryan

Sweet!

21ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 pm

ArcticKev

ArcticKev

Thats a proper load! 'specially the traxxas! Lol

22ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Empty Re: ADDING PICTURES TO THE FORUM Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 am

bryan

bryan

Nice!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum