Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What other hobbies do all you guys do?

+9
SGT JLW
Swiper77
top1banshee
816rider
jjodsteer
Administrator
medic_rider
kaw104
Gsgrisso
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty What other hobbies do all you guys do? Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 am

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

Are you guys all into just quads and bike or other things, cars, street bikes, truck, etc..

kaw104

kaw104

I have a junk ford mustang that I work on all the time, and drag race.

Yes it is a slowbra

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

Mustang Sleep Sleep lol!

Drag race lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm ready,,, not with the vette but with the V-Rod, ready to spank some a**

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

I'm just kidding, we still buddies........buuuuudddyy Smile

i wakeboard some. started to get good then had to quit riding

6What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty HOBBYS Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:55 pm

AS FOR HOBBYS IM INTO NITRO RADIO CONTROLED CARS, AND I HAVE A RAIL BUGGY PROJECT WITH A 1915cc DUAL CARBS IT SHOULD BE MEAN WHEN I GET IT ROLLEN. THEN I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A SPOT TO DRIVE IT.

7What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Hobbies Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:07 pm

medic_rider

medic_rider

Along with riding some of my hobbies are Hunting (bow and rifle), boating, woodworking, I like working on things and I tinker a lot.

I like to shoot and instruct other in the fine art of shooting.

9What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Kaseyk wrote:I like to shoot and instruct other in the fine art of shooting.
And Kasey is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD shot so watch ya self lol, we need to shoot again Kasey its been a while. Seems like we just talk on the phone all the time when I send people to your classes lol.

10What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:15 am

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

I ride my Harley when i get a chance, if not doing that my family and I and friends are on the river sitting at a sand bar having a cold one and watching the kids play in the sand...

Here is a couple pics...

https://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc358/gsgrisso/River/?action=view&current=100_5734.jpg

11What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:32 am

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

Here is a picture of my baby.....

Its a 07 night rod special (Harley), sweet bike runs awesome, shes a tire fryer....

[img]What other hobbies do all you guys do? Powerl14[/img]

https://2img.net/h/i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc358/gsgrisso/Powerline004.jpg

12What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:57 am

medic_rider

medic_rider

is that a bottle of NOS there

13What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:00 am

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

A fifty shot

14What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 pm

I kinda like to hang out in the garage and drink beer, fart, play darts and watch ufc fights and football.

15What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

nailbender wrote:I kinda like to hang out in the garage and drink beer, fart, play darts and watch ufc fights and football.

Hell yea, we could be good buddies.....lol

16What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:30 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

really much of nothing in the winter time, but this coming spring i been wanting to convert my 8x16 enclosed to a toy hauler with drop down beds, bathroom, fresh water for hosin off quads, so i know its going to be a heck of a deal if i can get it done

17What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 pm

816rider

sounds like it will be a nice trailor when your done though

18What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:50 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

19What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Swiper77

Swiper77

Nice work top1banshee.

20What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:24 pm

SGT JLW

SGT JLW

my hobbies other then ridin atv's are shooting, paintballing, drinking, hunting, and taking long walks on the beach. lol

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/joshua.waggoner

21What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 pm

my other hobbies include spinning records, drawing, tinkering, and tormenting my wife Razz

22What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:02 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

Tormenting our wifes is'nt a hobbie it's our JOB
LOL

23What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:07 pm

chrisgyfz450

chrisgyfz450

i built model car and 1 18 car

Last edited by chrisgyfz450 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total

24What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Re: What other hobbies do all you guys do? Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:20 am

nice v rod grisso
I have way to many hobbies for my budget. i have a 18' ski boat and love wakeboarding/ tubeing/fishing
hunting with bo/rifle and skeet shooting
nitro rc cars but just sold my t-maxx Sad
i have a 86 z/28 camaro street and strip 383 stroker ( will never be completly finished) lol
offroad mountain bike riding (03 giant)
and of course riding my 03 z400 anytime i get the chance.
I also love street bike riding and i have had many streetbikes but had to sell my last 04 honda shadow for the bills but looking at a newer harlery street glide in future.

25What other hobbies do all you guys do? Empty Nitro rc's are slow Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:53 pm

asheck

asheck

I see a couple other people who drive rc's.I'm an rc addict.I got into it a few years ago with my kids ,and it's alot of fun.I'm all electric,thats where the power is.I have a 75 mph Rustler and a 60 mph E-revo. Here's my example of Electric torque https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01_k9V5FyE If you like that scroll through some of my others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum