Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

defeating the dreadful mud hole

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1defeating the dreadful mud hole Empty defeating the dreadful mud hole Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Thinking about changing some stuff up cause someone's keeps getting me.I won't say no names MC. Here's what I'm thinking 2 inch lift with 32 inch gorilla silverback tires that will give me an additional 3 inches in height. The only thing that worries me is the angle of the axles. I could go with 32 inch black mambas but then I'll need to extend my a arms and rear swing arms . That hole is going down!

2defeating the dreadful mud hole Empty Re: defeating the dreadful mud hole Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:18 am

seadog37

seadog37

How much clearance would that give you?

3defeating the dreadful mud hole Empty Re: defeating the dreadful mud hole Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:31 am

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

3 more inches. The lift is ordered

4defeating the dreadful mud hole Empty Re: defeating the dreadful mud hole Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:13 pm

bryan

bryan

Can you clear a 5 gallon bucket now?

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

5defeating the dreadful mud hole Empty Re: defeating the dreadful mud hole Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 pm

jerrygallion

jerrygallion

Yep could of always with the air shocks at 6 but now the tires are worn down though

6defeating the dreadful mud hole Empty Re: defeating the dreadful mud hole Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Game On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7defeating the dreadful mud hole Empty Re: defeating the dreadful mud hole Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 pm

bryan

bryan

Boogady, Boogady, Boogady!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum