Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mikes and Perry

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mikes and Perry Empty Mikes and Perry Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 am

seadog37

seadog37

Going to ride zracer's place today with grandpa 58 and tomorrow for fathers day going to perry with Bryan, Bryce, and Al. Anyone else up for a ride? If so we'll see you .

2Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I finally went over and picked up my 4 wheeler and was going to wash it off from tuttle, lol....but man mercy its hot out there.....still up in the air if i will make it or not

3Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

It is gonna be a muddy mofo around here tomorrow lol, its been raining non stop here for around an hour, hoping it runs up some night crawlers so I can go out and catch a ton of them, tired of paying 3.50 a dozen for them locally lol

4Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:06 pm

bryan

bryan

Had an awesome morning ride at Perry Lake. Have a little fine tuning to do on the car of the 04 CRF250R. Rather than that, everything went great!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

5Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Great ride , kinda strange seeing Rick on a bike. Was great to see Al again I think its been 3 or 4 years since rode with him last. Him and I rode till almost 4. What a great fathers day ride.

6Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah its been awhile since I rode a dirt bike, hey not bad, for an old man, I made it up all the rock hills just fine, but when I had to turn around, I kinda just fell over. ok maybe twice, or heck no one was counting lol Nice to see Al again.

7Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 am

bryan

bryan

LMAO!.....You did just fine Rick, it was great to have another bike along on the trails too! Glad your son made it out on the Fathers Day ride!

8Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Rick I just tried to ignore you on the ground lol us 4 wheeler guys just don't go there roflmao except jodie and limp home lol

9Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 am

bryan

bryan

Damn Rick, we're just going to have to get with Mark and ride some single track, groomed and rutless trails I guess......LOL

10Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Its all good, I was laughing myself, on the way down the third time, lol maybe I just keep forgetting to put my feet down, two wheels not four.

11Mikes and Perry Empty Re: Mikes and Perry Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:05 am

seadog37

seadog37

Put my feet down hum, put my feet down hum, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum