Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

up and coming meetings?

+9
top1banshee
seadog37
Grizzly Rick
1MollieEades4
bryan
Administrator
Dustycrazman
jjodsteer
816rider
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1up and coming meetings? Empty up and coming meetings? Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 am

816rider

i was just wondering if there was going to be any meetings this summer. or group rides for everyone to get the chance to hang out ? just asking

2up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:34 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I'm curious also, curious minds want to know, lol..................................

3up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Dustycrazman

Dustycrazman

I hope it's soon, only got to ride with you guys once last year before it got cold Sad

4up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

We will talk about it really soon, usually March or April is the first one since it is warming up toward the end of March normally.

If anyone has any ideas let me know, I would like to have a non-ride meeting again so we can all get together to discuss issues that are not normally covered at meetings like club shirts etc etc etc

Email or post with ideas and we will try to get the ball rolling

5up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 am

bryan

bryan

Another breakfast at the same place sounds great!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

6up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 am

1MollieEades4

1MollieEades4

i agree with Bryan(:

7up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Sounds good , pick a date and I will go talk to them, and try to get the room again. Sat. mornings seem to work well.

8up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:13 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

mmmmmMmmmmmm I like to eat.......lol

9up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

lol Jodie likes to eat? weird didnt know that lol!

10up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:54 am

bryan

bryan

Geoff, do you have a date in mind so that Rick can reserve the room?

11up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:41 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I will check my schedule and comment back today or tomorrow, If I forget someone shoot me a text to remind me lol. I had today off and volunteered to work for double pay, I know I know, I am super nice to volunteer for work ( for double pay)

OH hey did I mention double pay today? lol sorry just excited lol. At our job if they have an ambulance shift they cant fill and someone will volunteer last minute they offer up double time, I happened to get in on it last minute and pick it up which hardly ever happens lol. I think that will put me at 5 bucks per hour alllllllllllllllll day lol

12up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 am

seadog37

seadog37

I'm out for weekends in March but open for April weekends.

13up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:15 am

816rider

well i work every weekend so i will try to be there, and i could host something like we did when we had the bbq and raffle last year let me know oh and i will just call in sick for the saturday we choose

14up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:25 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Is Saturday the 26th of March too far out for you guys? I wanted it to be enough time to get that room at the restaurant and so people can make arrangements to be there if they want to attend.

15up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

What time around 9 ish ? Ok guys lets hear some feed back. March 26, Old Country Buffet at Barry Road and North Broadway. They have a very good breakfast buffet, I think its 4.99 or 5.99 all you can eat, big selection of food, I will check on that price today. Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

16up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 am

bryan

bryan

I am on for Saturday March 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM..................YESSSSSS!!!

17up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 am

seadog37

seadog37

Gotta work so can't make it.

18up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Works fine for me Rick, thanks for helping set it up

19up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 am

top1banshee

top1banshee

My crew will be there

20up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:10 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

OK guys and gals, talked with the manager at Home Town Buffet, March 26 Sat. at 9:00am, is good, got the room for two hours. Forgot to ask about the prices but I think it might have went up alittle bit. But the good news is its all you can eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya there.

21up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 am

bryan

bryan

Thanks a bunch Rick for getting everything setup and confirmed.

See you ALL there!

22up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:33 am

Dustycrazman

Dustycrazman

where is this?

23up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 am

bryan

bryan

Home Town Buffet
8350 N Broadway St
Kansas City, MO 64118

24up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 am

zracer16

zracer16

I might be able to make it, but if the weather is nice I will be out riding. I have to get back in shape for racing season.

25up and coming meetings? Empty Re: up and coming meetings? Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 am

bryan

bryan

Wow Mike, I hear you there. We rode in the snow a few weekends back down in Collins, MO and wow, I am really out of shape too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum