Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOLIDAY PARTY

+5
Administrator
jjodsteer
bryan
kray
Lamps3
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOLIDAY PARTY Empty HOLIDAY PARTY Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Lamps3

Well since there has not been an official meeting it looks like since august, has anywone given thought to the club having a Christmas/New Years Party? If so what funds does the club have to put one of these on. Next question would be where to have it. Let me here ya club members!

Rickey

2HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 pm

kray

kray

haveing a holiday party sound good to me we need to get togeter and find out were to have it i think we can have newyears at my house. kelly.

3HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 pm

bryan

bryan

I am up for some type of get together or gathering. Although it is starting to cool off and will be hard to try and plan it around the weather conditions, unless somebody has a place large enough to accommodate several people.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Sounds cool, hope someone brings some hot single older ladies though, lol

5HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:27 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

By the way Rickey, I do think its a great idea and I would be up for it. A small get together with some easy to cook grub of finger foods would be a good deal so we could all hang out before the snow hits.

6HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:35 am

bryan

bryan

Heck, I am up for the 18+ on the women thing. They always make a gathering more fun anyways.......<<<smiles!

7HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:28 am

kray

kray

i thank we can have the party at my house.

8HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:02 am

mhtrk

mhtrk

If your going to bring 18 yr olds, then my place is good, big enough for lots of people and it can always flow out side to the hot tub

9HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:10 am

Lamps3

I thought we were talking about a BIG FAT TURKEY, OR A BIG FAT OLD GUY WITH A BEARD. I guess if the 18t year old women were dressed as ELVES it would be ok. Anyone got some recommendations for the ELVES. Where do we get them, hey Jodster you know of any?
Melissa says your all a bunch of TURKEYS!

Rickey

10HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:15 am

Lamps3

Anyway KRAY how big is your house when we get together there is about 20 couples minimum plus kids for us oldsters to bring? Another question are we going to make the party non-alcoholic or bring your booze? As some of us will be driving quite a long ways for the get together.

Rickey

11HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:18 am

Lamps3

My wife says Walmart has Turkeys at 68 cents a pound right now! Just in case anyone wants to buy one for them and theres.

Rickey

12HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:28 am

kray

kray

i live in a 5bedroom home and we can have the party if it get to crowed we can have down stairs and if you want to bring your own booze that fine and if any of you want to know where i live i live in raymore mo not in lansing ks.

13HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

Shyray2006

Shyray2006

I think a holiday party sounds awesome and it would be fun to do "gag" gifts and have some sort of exchange so we don't know who will end up with it lol Smile I can just see some of the people now!!! LIKE BRYAN AND JJ lmao

http://shysnaturalcandles.weebly.com

14HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:45 am

bryan

bryan

How about a white elephant type gift exchange where we set a maximum dollar amount.

Everybody that wants to join brings a gift. You get a list of the name participating and match each name up with another to start with. Everybody exchanges gifts. Then, everybody has one chance to trade the gift that they receied in their original trade for somebody elses gift.

15HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Lamps3

How about a 10 dollar maximum gift amount. Also lets make it ATV, or Motrocycle related. For example a 10 dollar gift card from the BP gas station. This way the next time you want to go ride you have the card to use for your quads or your tow vehicle. What do you all think? I wonder if the bike shop we are affiliated with would give someone a free oil change?

Rickey

16HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:47 pm

kray

kray

i think it a good ideal.

17HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:59 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Sounding good jut hope I don't have to work.

18HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 am

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

Well hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see, lol.... Been very busy and sorry for not checking in as often as i should have.. Talked with geoff the other day and made me thank about checking in.. So not to get off subject, let me know if you guys are going to get together and keep your fingers crossed i will try to make it, i catch up on all the B.S..

P.S plus some one said beer.... So for old times sake..

BEER>>>BEER>>>BEER>>>BEER>>>BEER>>>BEER>>>BEER>>>BEER>>>BEER>>>BEER lol!

19HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Lamps3

Do we need to vote for this party or what? How do we do it over the internet? Does anyone have any date in mine to have this party? Do we all pitch in and bring some food from home or what? Give me some feedback people, help Bryan and Geoff!!! cheers

20HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 am

bryan

bryan

I am currently open for just about any date Rickey. Just sitting on the side lines like the others right now waiting to see what play is called though!

21HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Shyray2006

Shyray2006

Is a friday evening good for people or would saturday or sunday be better??

http://shysnaturalcandles.weebly.com

22HOLIDAY PARTY Empty Re: HOLIDAY PARTY Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Lamps3

For me a Saturday would be better as after working all day I am wiped out. Possibly a afternoon around 4 or 5pm. This way everyone kids included can be involved in the party.

Rickey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]