Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is everyone up to?

+3
jjodsteer
bryan
Administrator
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is everyone up to? Empty What is everyone up to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:33 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Its been hot outside, I have been trying to stay inside at work but its been impossible. Been working a TON and hoping that lets up soon so I can do some fishing before the season is over and looking at my guns every time I go by my gun cabinet and hoping I get time to shoot them soon lol

What have you guys been up to?

2What is everyone up to? Empty Re: What is everyone up to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:15 am

bryan

bryan

It seems like with all of the rain and high temperatures that the darn grass won't quit growing. Having to mow the lake lots every two weeks. Trying to get in a little riding whenever possible, of course the earlier the better. Heading to Oklahoma this weekend for the grandmothers 90th Suprise B-Day party. Extremely busy at work trying to wrap up 26 schools that are all in various stages prior to them opening for the new school year.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3What is everyone up to? Empty Re: What is everyone up to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 am

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I sit inside, on the computer mainly, look out the window, knowing its HOT outside. Always on craigs list. Waitting to go back to work. Now getting myself and quad together so I can compete in the atv tractor pull in Savanah, which should be fun. Thinking about how I been getting old, wondering when I will start slowing down.......

4What is everyone up to? Empty Re: What is everyone up to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

bryan wrote:It seems like with all of the rain and high temperatures that the darn grass won't quit growing. Having to mow the lake lots every two weeks. Trying to get in a little riding whenever possible, of course the earlier the better. Heading to Oklahoma this weekend for the grandmothers 90th Suprise B-Day party. Extremely busy at work trying to wrap up 26 schools that are all in various stages prior to them opening for the new school year.

I know you already know this but don't make it too big of a surprise for a 90 year old :-)

Sounds like you are as busy as I am, Jodie sounds bored so maybe we can just have him as our personal assistant until his new job is ready for him lol

5What is everyone up to? Empty Re: What is everyone up to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

waj30

waj30

Work has been bad all year,going to start mowing my lawn 2 times a week Mad ,Still buying guns cheers Shooting muskrats and turtles in my pond and plinkin some steel targets. bom

6What is everyone up to? Empty Re: What is everyone up to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 pm

mudryder_68

mudryder_68

just working and my nephew is in town from California. so been trying to visit with him. i souped up some old power wheel cars for his kids to play with. they was staying with grandma and had few toys to play with now i have the best uncle status for now.

7What is everyone up to? Empty Re: What is everyone up to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:07 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Been riding any chance I get and working on the trailer I bought last week. Pretty much working all this week Thursday only day off but then on vacation for 12

8What is everyone up to? Empty Re: What is everyone up to? Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 pm

cruzltz400

cruzltz400

Ive been doing pretty much the same as everyone else....working and dreading the weather we've had lately. I managed to pull the quad out of the shed a few weeks ago and put it in the garage...that way Im forced to see it everyday and try to get motivated to ride. Thankful that this years been good for us all so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum