Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP LOOK LOOK

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP LOOK LOOK Empty HELP LOOK LOOK Sat May 08, 2010 7:13 pm

nothing XXXXXXX good happens for me its bull XXXX....the case above the shifter on my mojave is cracked I was out riding the chain popped and jammed in between the front sprocket I got the chain out and the magneto case(I THINK) is cracked and when you start in up it just sprays oil its right above the shifter and right in front of the front sprocket does anyone know how much it would cost to get a new cover for it or WHAT ANY IDEAS ILL TRY TO GET A PIC LATER

Last edited by Administrator on Sun May 09, 2010 8:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : FOUL LANGUAGE, NOT TOLERATED ON THIS FAMILY FORUM.)

2HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Sat May 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Swiper77

Swiper77

Cases are very expensive normally 300+, I would recommend trying to tig weld the case if it is at all possible. just remove your seal on the countershaft and find someone really good with a stinger. Or you can try what I hate to see "a big ol glob of JB weld smeared on there". If you put a new case on be prepared for new seals and bearings just as well rering and check crank too. I feel for ya been there before more than once.

3HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 pm

well what happend was when the chain poped it smaked the clutch cover and like pushed it in and cracked it alittle,..I dont think you can weld it

4HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Sat May 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

I went to ebay a found quite a bit of cases around 39.00 used. you should check it out

5HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Sun May 09, 2010 8:23 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Nick you are twelve years old and that language will NOT be tolerated on this forum, I realize you are having problems but this is a FAMILY FORUM and that will not be allowed here. This is your one and only warning, you use the F word on this forum again and your account will be deleted. We have many young members here and im sure their parents would not want their kids saying that word, as im sure your parents would not either.

Please be considerate of others and simply type out what they problem is and wait for a response, we all have jobs and obligations but your post will be answered soon enough.

6HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Sun May 09, 2010 9:14 am

dude your not my PARENTS so dont try to be.

7HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Sun May 09, 2010 9:57 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Nick is no longer with us guys, I tried to nicely explain in an email to him that we do not allow foul language due to our TOS and he sent me back a message being a typical 12 year old and I deleted his account, he was warned and he decided to fire back at me. We will NOT put up with this on the forum as we do not have 24 hour moderation and can not keep up with the foul language on this forum if it is used. This post had 12 hits before I logged on and saw it, I am not sure who read it but I apologize if one of you kiddos saw the foul language used by the ex user NICK.

Thanks
Geoff
President, Mokan Riders Offroad Club.

8HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Wed May 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

Guest wrote:dude your not my PARENTS so dont try to be.

Laughing you better thank god i'm not your parent cause if you were my kid, your stater case would not be the only thing cracked.. afro ..................punk..

9HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 am

Shyray2006

Shyray2006

Gsgrisso wrote:

Laughing you better thank god i'm not your parent cause if you were my kid, your stater case would not be the only thing cracked.. afro ..................punk..

HAHAHA I WISH HE COULD HAD SEEN THESE MESSAGES! LOL

OH BY THE WAY GRISSO I SAW SOME PHOTOS FROM YOUR PHOTO SHOOT YOUR GIRLS ARE JUST ADORABLE!! Smile

http://shysnaturalcandles.weebly.com

10HELP LOOK LOOK Empty Re: HELP LOOK LOOK Thu May 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

Shyray2006 wrote:
Gsgrisso wrote:

HAHAHA I WISH HE COULD HAD SEEN THESE MESSAGES! LOL

OH BY THE WAY GRISSO I SAW SOME PHOTOS FROM YOUR PHOTO SHOOT YOUR GIRLS ARE JUST ADORABLE!! Smile

thanks, they take after there momma.... some of the photos with me in them didn't like, he told me to be serious and it just didn't work right, lol...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum