Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STOLEN BIKES AND TRUCK IN KC AREA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STOLEN BIKES AND TRUCK IN KC AREA Empty STOLEN BIKES AND TRUCK IN KC AREA Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hey guys, I was cruising Craigslist when I happened upon an ad looking for some stolen bikes AND A STOLEN F350 4X4 TRUCK, how pissed would you be if your toys and your truck came up missing.

Here is his original ad

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/1433549052.html

Stolen on Oct 15- 2009 from my shop in Freeeman between the hours of 8am and 9:30 am. They also took my 1999 Ford F350 long bed,4x4 deisel,the truck has custom paint on the hood and an aluminum airgate as well as a 5th wheel hitch and 4" exhaust.The 450X has a Rekluse Clutch and holes in the rear fender for a licence plate and a flag mount,a brake light kit and skid plate.Whoever stole these bikes and truck also broke into my house and stole the titles to them so be aware. If you have information leading to the recovery of these items please contact the Cass County Sheriff @ 816 380 8320 or reply to this add.$500.00 REWARD. Thanks

I emailed the owner and told him I would post some info here to see if anyone can spot the bikes on a public trail. I got back this response

I appreciate your thoughts, it is a bad deal. I know it happens all of the time but you just don’t think it will ever happen to you! My truck was recovered in Juarez Mexico last week but it is going to take an act of Congress to get it back in the country, still don’t know what shape it is in. The two bikes they got away with are still missing both 05’s and very clean, a CRF 450 X and a CRF230 F,the X had a Rekluse Clutch and a Vapor as well as a brake light kit, It would easy to ID. Again thank you and I will attach a picture of both bikes any info I could get would be greatly appreciated.

GUYS PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR THESE BIKES, AS I TOLD THE OWNER, I AM SURE THE PEOPLE WHO STOLE THE STUFF WERE IN THE US ILLEGALLY AND TOOK THE STUFF, SOLD THE BIKES, AND WENT TO MEXICO. SOME POOR SAP PROBABLY BOUGHT WHAT HE THOUGHT WERE TWO LEGALLY OWNED DIRTBIKES AND IS RIDING AROUND WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S STOLEN BIKES. IT IS UNFORTUNATE WHEN THIS KIND OF THINGS HAPPEN AND I HOPE WE CAN HELP HIM LOCATE HIS BIKES.

STOLEN BIKES AND TRUCK IN KC AREA Bikesandstjoe038

2STOLEN BIKES AND TRUCK IN KC AREA Empty Re: STOLEN BIKES AND TRUCK IN KC AREA Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:48 pm

bryan

bryan

Yes, this one hits home.....

Guess it's time to get both of the bikes that we ride the most registered. At least, by chance the police would at least talk to me about them if this were to happen.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3STOLEN BIKES AND TRUCK IN KC AREA Empty Re: STOLEN BIKES AND TRUCK IN KC AREA Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah that is the bad part, even if you have a bill of sale most of the time the cops will mess with you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum