Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

getting my little girl a new to her atv

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1getting my little girl a new to her atv Empty getting my little girl a new to her atv Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:46 pm

killer454

well im tradeing my z400 for a ltz250 for my daughter to ride she is 11 years old.i did not know these atvs where manual or autos.
I guess all you have to do is pull the shifter you don't have to pull the clutch in if you don't want to.

come on guys give me some feedback on this

she rides real good/its funny I started her out on a china atv after I went through the whole atv and tightend bolts and locktighted everything I said to her here it is get on and ride.(the whole time im watching with the hand held remote kill in my hand.
SO SHE RIDES FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES AND THEN SHE RIDES UP TO ME AND SAYS DAD CAN I JUMP THE TREE STUMP IN THE YARD!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!NOW THATS MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!BY THE WAY I SAID HELL NO YOU CANT YOU STAY AWAY FROM THAT.

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Those are good quads, I had a Honda 250 EX close to the same thing as the Suzuki 250. Yeah its called an auto clutch, start it up and move the shiftier, give it the gas and away you go,you just let off off the throttle and move it to the next gear.

bryan

bryan

That's freaking awesome!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

seadog37

seadog37

Nice starter quad big difference from china quad.

killer454

im thinking maybe the Honda 250ex now,seems like more people say its better than the z250.
grizzlyrick you owned 1 did you ever have any problems with them?

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

No problems, not at all and I rode the crap out it. They are really nice quads for people who don't want to use a clutch, real easy to ride.

killer454

thanks for the advice im really leaning towards the Honda thankyou,I will post pictures of her on it when I find her one still looking.

man now I have to worry about her making me look bad and rolling her eyes like my nephew does when things don't go right for this old man on the trails getting my little girl a new to her atv 656118 

thanks everybody

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hey don't worry, you fit right in with the rest of us.

bryan

bryan

It's always great to see the younger ones grow up as their skill levels grow as well.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum