Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jerry did the glory hole at mikes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:33 am

seadog37

seadog37

Jerry did the glory hole at mikes in platte city (zracer)both ways Brett tried to drive close and got sucked in had to wench him out

2Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Congrats Jerry, but look what your riding , 80 plus hp with 50" tires or whatever, that thing is a beast, I'm jealous , well done man. Seen a lot of quads get sucked into that pit including mine, didn't know if anybody was ever going to make it through it without a winch, wish I could have seen it.

3Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm

bryan

bryan

Yeah, we want to see pics.....LOL

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

seadog37

seadog37

I didn't take any as I was getting Brett out of his way

5Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

seadog37

seadog37

I had to get behind a tree to haul Brett out the stuff just sucks you in. Bret didn't know that.

6Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 am

bryan

bryan

Yeah, I was texting Jerry last night and he said he's getting too much vibration on his camera and is going to remount it or something like that....LOL

7Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 am

zracer16

zracer16

So Jerry did make it? I thought he almost made it but had to be winched out the rest of the way? Wish I could have seen it, but was busy doing some work to keep the county off our butts.

8Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Tue May 01, 2012 4:55 am

bryan

bryan

Oh man and not even a picture to show you either MIke.......Hmmmmm.....LOL

9Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

beaverclever02

beaverclever02

I don't know who has the riding land in Platte city, but apparently its a small world. I met and have done some work for another guy on the suzuki site and I guess he was out riding at your house today. He really enjoyed himself and could quit telling.

10Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Sun May 06, 2012 3:23 am

seadog37

seadog37

Yeah he knew you and talked about your place I was like I know who you are talking about but haven't been given an invite to ride at your place I believe he was riding with Jerry there today at zracers

11Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm

beaverclever02

beaverclever02

Well Ya need to caome and ride. Its a littlee sticky right now. Went down and rode a little today, and my how one week can change a trail. I barely recognize them with all the weeds.

My place aint huge but its pretty secluded, with beautiful scenery and lots of potential. I try to keep it PG13 cause my kids like to play in the creek and ride as well, but it would be fun to get together and ride alittle, have some brews. And I always encourage the building of new trails when we ride here Smile .....As long as ya don't mind a scrubby redneck hillbilly.

12Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Thu May 10, 2012 6:45 am

bryan

bryan

Sounds like a good time for sure beaverclever02. We definately need to try and get something put together soon.........Going to fit right in being a scrubby redneck hillbilly for sure!....LOL

13Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Thu May 10, 2012 8:44 am

seadog37

seadog37

hell we are hillbilly's here ask your friend he'll tell ya just good down home folk that are a little touched lol we have been touched by trees , stuff out of no where and you layin on the ground who knows what you will see or hear out of this bunch.

14Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Thu May 10, 2012 8:47 am

seadog37

seadog37

get with me a while for the ride if you invite and I'll try to get help to clean up trails. I know I cleaned all those at z racers and went back that day your friend was there and was like crap I didn't do nothing everything went full bloom and all the trimming I did was gone. I worked on that for three weeks I was pissed.

15Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Thu May 10, 2012 2:54 pm

zracer16

zracer16

I hear ya there Greg. It grows very fast so its hard to keep up. BTW, my brother talked to Jerry last weekend and we set the date of 5/26 to do a little more clean up. Jerry is bringing his Bobcat over.

16Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Thu May 10, 2012 3:59 pm

bryan

bryan

Sweet

17Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Empty Re: Jerry did the glory hole at mikes Fri May 11, 2012 3:02 am

seadog37

seadog37

COOL BUT i'LL BE WORKING

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum