Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rode Perry today 11/4/11

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Empty Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:42 am

seadog37

seadog37

Good ride with Bdunn5 and another coworker. Wow have never seen it so dry. Other than the pond wasn't any mudholes anywhere and I wasn't going into the pond. So bdry there are trails going around edge where Jodie tried to go into pond. The trails are all around the point. The creek only had two spots that were deep the rest was dry. Mudholes we went through in the past and deep ones are dried up.. Overall good day of ridin tried the apple pie and good friendship. What else could be better. Looks like Jerry's is off so want to ride ley me know off sat and sun. text me as I don't get online till late at night if I get on and I have dumb phone so don't do internet on phone.

2Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Empty Re: Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm

bryan

bryan

Wow, bet it was a good day for a ride today Greg.

Did the family day of b-day's for lunch today and off to Sedalia early in the morning.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Empty Re: Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 am

seadog37

seadog37

Jerry's was on went there and had a good time with him , Mike and Nikki. His new ride is awesome.

4Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Empty Re: Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 am

bryan

bryan

SWEET!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

5Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Empty Re: Rode Perry today 11/4/11 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:56 pm

railroad mike

I have to put in my vacation in the next couple of weeks. Is anybody interested in going to utah or colorado or any other fun places to ride for a week this summer. Just let me know i'mwilling to organize this trip if any one's interested. Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum