Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone up for Perry this weekend

+2
Administrator
seadog37
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Anyone up for Perry this weekend Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Anyone up for riding Perry Fri Sat or Sun. Sunday could be iffy calling for rain. But I'm game.

2Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:15 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Man you really love you some Perry huh Greg Twisted Evil its nice to have a decent riding area so close, well kinda close lol. It would be nice if someone would open a good place between St Joe and KC, unfortunately most land between St Joe and KC is already owned by hungry realtors that are holding on to the land until "big name companies" come along to develop, sooooooo sad.

I just think all the people driving down I-29 should be able to enjoy such things as Mike skipping a banshee across a pond and Jodie getting a big yellow tank stuck in the mud lol

3Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:48 am

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Would love to get the Arctic Cat back out and try the 4 wheel drive out, but going to Table Rock this weekend, going to be hot, hot, hot, if you guys get out drink plenty of water.

4Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 pm

bryan

bryan

Yeah, Jerry Gallion and I are going to haul in a load of top soil to fill in where the tree took out the fence and pool to try & get some grass growing. Probably off to a fish fry up at the lake lots one day this weekend too.

If anything would change Greg, I'll shoot you a text though!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

5Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Sounds like a good weekend for all . I may just look at polaris and see if I can figure out what s wrong with it.. Geoff i know it would be great to have good place closer but Mo doesn't think about things like that. If I don't talk to evryone before have a safe and happy 4th

6Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:01 pm

ktmripper

ktmripper

Going to perry on sunday. A Few buddies, a few bikes and quads. Then we go out on the boat.

7Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Welcome aboard KTMRIPPER

8Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:33 pm

ktmripper

ktmripper

Thanks, I met some of you guys on fathers day at Perry. I'll be there again Sunday,

9Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

Hey Greg, which day you going, I am always afraid to go alone, incase i get stuck....yea its suppose to get really hot this weekend, was just planning to stay inside all weekend in the a/c. but I could go with a ride for awhile.....u got my number let me know

10Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 am

seadog37

seadog37

Jodie have to call you in mornin as looks like my sunday got tied up with family things.
Ktmripper glad to see you aboard. Age 78 that is awesome hope I'm still riding at that age

11Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 pm

ktmripper

ktmripper

Yea, I'm not 78.
Going to get the gas gas out for some trials fun, along w some other toys. Talked three friends into coming with me.

12Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Ya had me goin thinkin WoW thats awsome to be 78 and ridin. Hope you enjoy your ride tomorrow.

13Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Ok, How about next Saturday the 9th Who's game?

14Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 pm

ktmripper

ktmripper

Riding was awesome today. 2 out of four friends backed out, but the whether was perfect. Not too hot, not too wet.

15Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 pm

bryan

bryan

Sound like a good morning for a ride guys.

Greg, might be up for that run on the 9th.

My wife heard on the news that one of the state parks was closed and said it was one that we have rode before. But, she couldn't remember the name and seems how we have rode some many I was just wondering if anybody else may have heard about it too?

16Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:12 am

seadog37

seadog37

Ok BDunn5 is a go, jjodsteer is a possible, Haven't heard back yet from Grandpa 58. Anyone else for Perry Saturday? Bryan know your situation and we'll catch you down the road. Also have a maybe from friend at work.

17Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Seadog for getting a ride together, going racing on Sat. or I'd be there, have fun and be safe its going to be hot, hot hot.

18Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:12 pm

bryan

bryan

Sounds like it's going to be a great day for a ride too......

Sorry, not going to make this one gang.....I'll make up for it on the next one though!!!...LOL

19Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:11 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Bdunn5, jjodsteer, and myself are it for tomorrow as far as I know. Brett and I are leaving St.Joe a little after 8 since have to take a longer route to get there due to flooding. If anyone else shows up that will just add to the fun.

20Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:03 pm

seadog37

seadog37

Had a great ride With Jodie and Brett. Didn't realize how bad the mud stinks till got home and carried muddy clothes in house.

21Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 am

bryan

bryan

Yeah, we experineced that same scenario the last two or three trips to Perry Lake. Just took them to the matt hangers at the carwash and got her done though!

22Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I tried that bryan, but they did not like me standing there in the nude while I was washing them

23Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 am

bryan

bryan

ROFLMAO!........Nice Jodie with a "Y".....LOL

24Anyone up for Perry this weekend  Empty Re: Anyone up for Perry this weekend Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Thats a good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum