Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th

+4
Grizzly Rick
jjodsteer
bryan
Administrator
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Empty Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

We are meeting on the 26th of March for our fist annual meeting where we discuss the events and changes for the club for the year, anyone who wants to attend is more than welcome, this is a BYOB ( buy your own breakfast ) event. Banshee Rick lives nearby the restaurant and always gives them a heads up they will have a handful of dirt eaters headed their way so they know to put some extra spit in the food for us affraid lol

If you want to attend please comment on this post so we have an accurate count, if it is going to be more than just yourself please comment with the number of people total that will be with attending ( including you )

Thanks and hope to see you all there

2Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Empty Re: Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:38 am

bryan

bryan

Bryce and I will both be attending (2 Total)

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Empty Re: Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:10 pm

jjodsteer

jjodsteer

I will be there

4Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Empty Re: Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Grizzly Rick

Grizzly Rick
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Count me in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Empty Re: Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 pm

top1banshee

top1banshee

4 or 5 here

6Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Empty Re: Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

i'll be showing up with my fiance and daughter. 3 total

7Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Empty Re: Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 pm

kray

kray

me and billy be there

8Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Empty Re: Breakfast Eat n Meet on the 26th Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:31 pm

mightymouse

mightymouse

I plan on being there with my son.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum