Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boring and honing

+2
Gsgrisso
Ruizracing
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boring and honing Empty Boring and honing Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

Need a good place that can bore, hone and port n polish or if have to resleeve. Any recomendations would be helpful. Thanks Nick

2Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

Dirt shack but better hurry, heard through the grape vine hes shutting her down...

3Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:55 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

wow the Dirt Shack shutting down would SUCK, that is the last place in the area that does decent offroad engine work, guess if they did shut down you could drag one of their techs to your shop Scott and make that extra money?

4Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:59 am

bansheefreak

russels karting in raymore did awesome job yrs ago.. as for resleeving i would just buy a set of used jugs cus it not worth it the sleeves are 80 bucks and i think its around 80 for each one to get put in.
or go here
http://www.passionracingengines.com/Services.html check out that top end over haul kit. i would call him personally see how long it would take him cus he gets busy and also works a 40 plus hr ft job.

5Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:15 am

bansheefreak

6Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 am

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

yeah last night I did some searching for used stock juggs and came across that ad also. Mne one jug and piston are almost perfect and the piston rings are still in great shape

7Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Gsgrisso

Gsgrisso

Administrator wrote:wow the Dirt Shack shutting down would SUCK, that is the last place in the area that does decent offroad engine work, guess if they did shut down you could drag one of their techs to your shop Scott and make that extra money?

I agree... I have already had to quads in my shop getting worked on and one in there now.. Cant complain though money is money..Have had a ton of people coming in for parts, maybe i need to change to name to Evil Twin Powersports

8Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

lol thats a good name

9Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 am

bryan

bryan

That is awesome that you are keeping busy at the shop Scott. Glad to hear things are working out well for you and the crew.

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

10Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:24 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Evil Twin Powersports has a good ring to it Scott, that would also help you when the chopper sales are down over the winter, I am so happy for you to get this going, I know you have been dreaming of it for a while and working your butt off to get there.

11Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:23 pm

macdiesel

macdiesel

I have a friend that is an ex airline mechanic that is the only guy I will let touch my quads or skis, and he does a hell of a job porting an polishing he is excellent let me know if you want his number, he has alot of experience with 2 strokes, and he is working on getting a boring bar. He is located in clay como as well so he is close to KC

12Boring and honing Empty Re: Boring and honing Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Ruizracing

Ruizracing

ok yeah I'm intrested in that if you can give me his number it would be great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum