Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

got something new...finally

+3
Administrator
BikeJunkie
jkirschner0484
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1got something new...finally Empty got something new...finally Mon May 11, 2009 10:22 pm

jkirschner0484

jkirschner0484

got this today. piture taken with my brothers crf 250.
got something new...finally Dscn1216

2got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Mon May 11, 2009 10:26 pm

BikeJunkie

BikeJunkie

Awesome man! It looks good. Goes with that CRF nicely. hmmm....lol

3got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 am

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hey congrats Josh, how's she run?

4got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 5:49 am

nice shee! what year? Any mods? stock? wha wha what? a definite upgrade from that bastard I meant Blaster... oops lol!

5got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 6:44 am

bryan

bryan

SWEET RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

6got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 8:37 am

jkirschner0484

jkirschner0484

well i am not too sure how she runs yet. he blew the top end out and didn't want to fix it again. not too sure if i got screwed yet....lol. he gave me the stock cylinders and the cylinders that are ported and polished that blew up. he also gave me the stock pitons and wrist pin bearings. it came with a cool head and pro circuit pipes. i am gettin ready to take all the cylinders down to drit shack to see how bad they are. i am hoping that i might just be able to throw the stock cylinders back on it for now. if so, all i would need is the gasket kit....but we shall see. i am suprised that no one has noticed that the pipes are not on it....lol. slackers! lol

7got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 8:40 am

jkirschner0484

jkirschner0484

oh yea, its a 2000. traded straight across for the blaster and $40 bucks....kinda scared to see what else is wrong with it...

8got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 9:49 am

jkirschner0484

jkirschner0484

just got back and it sucks. pretty much gotta have the top end rebuilt. $485 later, i will tell you guys how it runs...Sad

9got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 1:09 pm

bbcmudtruck

bbcmudtruck

$485 for pistons and bore? It shouldn't cost you anymore than $250-$300 to do a topend rebuild!! www.farmandsandtoys.com Call Jeff at (F.A.S.T.) and ask him what his turn around time is. He can hook you up with everything you need.

10got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 2:22 pm

jkirschner0484

jkirschner0484

well my cool head domes were shot as well. it was 104 per piston, 70 for the domes, not sure about the gaskets, and 50 per cylinder to bore out.

11got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 11:20 pm

I'd see what Jeff at F.A.S.T. has to say...shop around a bit man Cool

12got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Tue May 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Jazbo(Jim)

Jazbo(Jim)

next step when it's back together is to chuck the pro circuts in the trash and get ya some tomeys to start with or go for the c.p.i.'s or rockets!Or even pick up a good used set of LRD's

http://www.jacotow.com

13got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm

1MollieEades4

1MollieEades4

Nice bike... Now we need to re race....

14got something new...finally Empty Re: got something new...finally Thu May 21, 2009 5:25 pm

jkirschner0484

jkirschner0484

well got the top end rebuilt. i think the jetting is off tho cause it just wants to die. and i need a coolant impeller gear cause mine doesn't spin at all....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum