You are not connected. Please login or register

Should have never got rid of it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 am

Not yet but i will. When i finish rebuilding my Z400 im selling it. I know i will miss it. I got 6 bikes in the garage now and really need the room.

2 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Wed May 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Well its not a bike or quad but I got rid of my 95 eclipse gsx a couple of years ago and I dream about having it back and driving it sometimes. Like we were soul/car mates or something "wierd". I really miss her so bad. Ive looked at others to buy but there not the same as the one I had you no. If I could just go back in time. Stinks man

3 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Wed May 06, 2009 12:12 pm

bryan

I had a 1964 Chevy Impala 2-DR HardTop. Had a 283 with 202 heads, Holly 650 double pumper with a Holly electric fuel pump and a Muncie 4-spd. Paid $1,000.00 cash for this car from my ex-father in-law. This thing ran like a beast. Gave it to a guy to tear down my garage, jack hammer up the floor and put in a swimming pool for the kids. Sure wish I had it back now too!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

4 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Wed May 06, 2009 5:03 pm

I'm going to regret selling my TTR 250. I haven't sold it yet but it's up for sale and I'm gonna miss it when it's gone. It's been a great bike.

I also miss my 04 F-150 SuperCrew FX4. It was an awesome truck! I just got sick of the huge payments after a couple years, but hell it would've been just about paid off by now. Damn it!

Geoff, I swear I saw your 400ex on Craigslist today?? You gonna reget selling it?

View user profile

5 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Fri May 08, 2009 8:59 am

its too bad i don't have 2500....Sad

View user profile

6 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Tue May 12, 2009 6:03 am

I regret getting rid of each and everyone of my toys I have had to sell along the way...

7 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:48 pm

sold my old GT Vertigo bike (with pedals not motor) and regret it now after all the money i dumped into it.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/1easyflo

8 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 pm

i havent gotten ride of my bike or quad yet but regret saleing my 48 cj 2a (it was rust free with no bondo)

View user profile

9 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:32 pm

I regret selling my crf250, lol.......

View user profile

10 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Gsgrisso wrote:I regret selling my crf250, lol.......

Haha, sorry Scott...you're really gonna regret selling it once you see it now.

View user profile

11 Re: Should have never got rid of it! on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Well as much as i would like to say that i dont want to see it, it would be hard so lets see some new pictures....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum