Mokan Riders Offroad Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone good with paperwork?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone good with paperwork? Empty Anyone good with paperwork? Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

I am going to be filing our club for " incorporation " so we will be a state recognized club and to release liability from land owners and club members. We really need to get this done but im not 100% sure how to do it.

If you are good with paperwork or you have filed for incorporation before let me know

Also do you think we qualify as a " non profit org. "?

2Anyone good with paperwork? Empty Re: Anyone good with paperwork? Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Swiper77

Swiper77

Non for profit requires many legalities. The club would fit but is it worth it? You would have to vote a board of directors and have meeting and conduct business in those ways. Alot of trouble if you ask me.

3Anyone good with paperwork? Empty Re: Anyone good with paperwork? Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

so you think we should just operate as is and just use the club name?

4Anyone good with paperwork? Empty Re: Anyone good with paperwork? Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:11 pm

BikeJunkie

BikeJunkie

I think we should definitely register and operate as a legally recognized club...or whatever it is. Not sure how to do it though. I have a lawyer buddy who might know something. You could ask one of the those people that have posted stuff about the KATVA Club how they are setup. I'm sure we'll have to get a fundraiser going for attorney's fees. There's got to be some kind of non-profit, non-business classification we can use.

5Anyone good with paperwork? Empty Re: Anyone good with paperwork? Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Administrator

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

bikejunkie wrote:I think we should definitely register and operate as a legally recognized club...or whatever it is. Not sure how to do it though. I have a lawyer buddy who might know something. You could ask one of the those people that have posted stuff about the KATVA Club how they are setup. I'm sure we'll have to get a fundraiser going for attorney's fees. There's got to be some kind of non-profit, non-business classification we can use.

yeah my thoughts exactly, I will do some checking to see what we can do

6Anyone good with paperwork? Empty Re: Anyone good with paperwork? Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Swiper77

Swiper77

We need a lawyer to join club! Anyone know any lawyers that ride?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum