You are not connected. Please login or register

2006 Raptor 700 parts and info needed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2006 Raptor 700 parts and info needed on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Looking for tires (20-11-9) and a clutch for my raptor. Was going to check and see what tires you guys recommend for a sport Atv. Looking for something that hooks up good and doesn't eaisly puncture. Another question I have is, I have been looking for info on a clutch and have heard that there is a half disk in the clutch basket assembly on a 700 that wears faster and doesn't give the full amount of torque that a full size disk would. Also read people have replaced that disk with a full size disk? Or possibly use a plate from a YZ 450 or YFZ 450? Thanks in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: 2006 Raptor 700 parts and info needed on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:15 am

I have razr maxxis tires on my sport quad and they are awesome. Everyone is always complaining about how much dust I throw up. I have also torn up our trails a little from riding the same path, especially in the mud. I bought mine at Rocky Mountain ATV for $101.99 each. I got the Maxxis Razr XC. I can't help you on the clutch.

View user profile

3 Re: 2006 Raptor 700 parts and info needed on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Rocky Mountain ATV does have a pretty good deal. I bought my mounted on wheels and ended up getting two pair of goggles with the quick release with the bonus bucks at no charge.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum