You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Merry Christmas on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:57 am

Administrator

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Merry Christmas Mokan hope this finds all in good health and spirt. This has been a fantastic year for us. We have had some awesome rides and great camping trips. Thanks to all who helped with the trail maintenance days and BBQ,s. Hope to see everyone on the trails soon. Have a great day and be safe. Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Merry Christmas on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:45 am

bryan

Wishing a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. Well, I guess one could start out with being thankful for having such an awesome family, extended family and such truly great friends! I am so very thankful to each and everyone one you. We are definitely looking forward to many more safe and successful rides in 2015. I must close with adding "Never Say Never" as I've had to eat those words every time I start my wife's quad to head out on a ride!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bryanweirich

3 Re: Merry Christmas on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:21 am

seadog37

Its been a pleasure to enjoy the company of the extended family here from the rides to the meet and greets. Had some awesome rides this year and good times. My best of this year was Ride Royal Blue I just wish more could have made it but was thankful for the oppertunity to go and expirenece it. May the good lord bless us all again this year for some more great rides and good times around the campfire.Stay safe and if you don't feel its right for you to try then don't as we want everyone to stay safe and unharmed.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum